Episode 11: Magical Secrets! Chapter 1: Kidnapping and Cleaning!

At Mr. Danielson and his son Benny's house. They are sitting on the couch and then thugs wearing balaclavas run in and grab Benny.

Mr. Danielson: "Benny!"

One of the thugs points a gun at Mr. Johnson.

Thug: "Don't move, don't breathe! Just listen. We're gonna borrow your kid just for a day. Now, if you're smart, you will not call the cops. We will have him safe and sound, first thing Monday morning, ready for school. Do you understand?"
Mr. Danielson: "Yeah, yeah!"
Thug: "Just our little secret, right?"
Mr. Danielson: "Yeah!"

The thug knocks Mr. Danielson out and they drag Benny outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the attic of the manor; Syrus, Scott, Stiles, Derek, and Piper are all sitting at a table spring-cleaning. Piper is looking through a box of toys and Stiles and Derek started to make out.

Stiles: "Can I just say I am absolutely enjoying this?"
Scott: "That's because you're not doing anything."
Stiles: "Not true. I packed a box before we started making out."
Syrus: "I just hope that this doesn't fall under the personal gain category."
Piper: "How could it? A good witch is a clean witch."
Stiles: "Yep. I think we should spring clean like this more often. You go bro."

Syrus gives Stiles an annoyed look, then squints his eyes and uses his power to close drawers, put things in a box, clean the window, straighten toys and books on a shelf, and lift some trophies while dusting.

Scott: "Good job Syrus!"

Syrus uses his power to put away a broom.

Scott: "Oh look! More toys! Aunt Piper, did you ever throw anything away?"
Piper: "Hey! Cut me some slack! I was always fighting demons and warlocks so I never got to. So no, I didn't!"
Syrus: "Well now we will! Why don't you just put that stuff in the discard pile?"
Stiles: "Wait. What's in there?"
Syrus: "Stuffed animals without eyeballs. Dollies that look like they've been through the mill once or twice...! Wait, what about these old photos?"
Scott: "Yes! We don't have room for them."
Piper: "What? No! Those are pictures of family members! We are NOT throwing them away!"
Scott: "Fine! Hey! I got an idea!"

Scott grabs Stiles' backpack and pulls out some journals!

Stiles: "How about we go ahead and clean out Stiles's backpack and throw away Stiles's precious journals?"
Stiles: "The place where I kept all my secrets. Give me those!"

He takes his journals and he giggles. Syrus and Scott, and Derek give him a look.

Stiles: "What?"
Syrus: "The place where you kept your secrets?
Stiles: "Uh-huh!"
Derek: "Babe, you could never keep a secret."
Stiles: "Ok that is not true!"
Scott: "OK Stiles, maybe that one time we tried to throw Syrus a surprise birthday party a few months ago."
Syrus: "Guess again!"
Piper: "You knew?"
Syrus: "Mm-hmm!"

(Scott hits Stiles playfully.)

Stiles: "OW!!!"

Scott: "Stiles, you swore you wouldn't tell him."
Stiles: "I'm sorry! OK? It was an accident!"

Scott and Piper both sigh!

Stiles: "I say we keep all the photos and make them into photo journals or scrapbooks, or hang them up on our walls."
Syrus: "Subject changer!"
Stiles: "For our children, for our future."
Piper: That's a good idea, Stiles! You guys should do that for you guys' future children.
Scott: "Well, you guys can have all of them plus mine. (Piper, Syrus, and Stiles give him the "what" look.) What? It's just that, you know, we live in a world with so much violence and then you add the evil demons and it's a pretty scary place to raise kids in. Besides, I don't really think I'm cut out to be a dad."
Piper: "How can you say that?"
Syrus: "Scott, other than your mom and Stiles's dad! My abusive parents are the only parenting style I know how to parent! And I still want kids and raise them the right way! So if I can still be a great dad than you certainly can!"
Scott: "Why don't we have this conversation later? Like say 5 years?"
Piper: "Good! Ooh! Ooh! I think dinner's burning. Stiles! Derek! Can you two lend me some hands?"

(She leaves)

Stiles: "Don't look in my journals!"

Him and Derek leave!

Piper (yelling from the hallway): "SYRUS! YOUR PHONE'S RINGING!"

Syrus: "OK!"

He leaves!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the auto shop, the thugs enter with Benny. Benny is gagged and has his hands tied in front of him. Thug #2 pushes Benny to the ground. He sits up!

Thug #1:" All right! If you try anything, you're dead and so is your old man. You got that kid?"

Benny nods!

Thug #2: "Come on! Ease up on him Jesse. Kid's not stupid, are you ?"

Benny shakes his head.

Thug #2: "You're going to do just like we tell you and everything's gonna be fine, right?"

Benny nods!

Jesse:" Yeah. You better be right or me and you got problems."

Thug #2: "Look! That kid is a living, breathing winning lotto ticket. All I know is my kid brother said somehow, like magic, he turned off the arcade alarm system from across the street and got them inside."

Jesse: "I don't believe in magic!"

Thug #2: "So we test him out, we don't like what we see, cut our loses."

They leave! Benny closes his eyes and slowly rocks back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the attic, the spirit board is out. The pointer starts to move.

 The pointer starts to move

Scott: "Piper! Syrus! Stiles! Get in here!"

He begins writing down the letters. Piper, Syrus, Stiles, and Derek enter.

Syrus: "What is it?"

Scott points to the spirit board. Syrus sighs.

Stiles: "Oh no Not again!"

Syrus: "What's it saying?"

Scott shows them the notepad that says HELP BENNY.

Scott: "Help Benny!"