Episode 17: P is for Powerless...and Powerful! Chapter 4: Stiles' Confidence!

At the manor, Syrus and Scott: are trying to figure out what to do while Derek is freaking out!

Derek: "I... I can't believe you just let her take him. Syrus you can move things with your mind, you could've telekinetically pulled Stiles to you or, or you could've telekinetically thrown Piper away from him."
Syrus: "Then she would've just shot a fireball at him."
Derek: "Well, couldn't have Scott just froze her?"
Syrus: "She maybe possessed, but she's still Aunt Piper and is still a witch! You can't ever freeze good witches!"

Scott starts to think for a second!

Scott: "Actually, yes I could've!"
Derek (fuming of anger): "WHAT???"
Syrus: "What are you talking about?"
Scott: "Remember Aunt Piper was able to freeze Aunt Phoebe when she was possessed by the Woogeyman/Nexus. She was also able to freeze Phoebe when she was possessed by Mata Hari! And I was able to freeze you when you were possessed by the Woogeyman/Nexus!"
Derek: "So you just decided that instead of trying, you would just watch!"
Scott: "Ok it was all happening so fast! I didn't see you do anything to help! All you did was need Saving!"
Syrus (yelling): "HEY!!!"

Derek and Scott immediately stopped arguing and they, and Cole, looked at Syrus!

Syrus: "It doesn't matter who did what and who didn't do what! What matters now is getting Stiles: back and dispossessing Aunt Piper!" (turns to Cole) "Ok big guy, you say you're here to help, now help us! Otherwise, I'm just vanquish your sorry ass and get you out of the way!"
Cole: "Wow with that mouth and attitude, you are definitely your mother's son and your aunts' nephew."
Derek: "That's it, let me at him!"

Derek wolfed up and was about to attack Cole when Syrus and Scott started holding him back. Cole took a step back as defense. Syrus and Scott finally got Derek to calm down.

Syrus (pissed off): "HELP US OR GET OUT!"
Cole: Well obviously you just got to locate them and dispossess Piper and then she can just blow the possessor demon up."
Scott: "That's it! We would've figured that out ourselves. Why did the elders even send you to us!"
Syrus: "No way, I'm not buying it! This possessor demon must be a lot more powerful than you think, otherwise the elders wouldn't think that we would need your help."
Scott: "How about we just try to locate Stiles and go from there!"

The four guys walk up to the attic to look through the Book of Shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the underworld , a possessed Piper brought Stiles to tall and huge male gay demon who, instead of killing with his powers, kills by sexually abusing witches in the LGBTQ+ community!

Stiles: "Get the hell away from me!"

Stiles tries to orb out but it's not working! He then tries to cover them in ice by blowing with his mouth but it still doesn't work.

Piper (possessed): "Yeah! Sorry! When you weren't looking I snuck a part of the power stripping potion into your brownie. So you don't any powers anymore!"

Stiles starts to really panic! The demon starts to get closer and closer to him and he had nowhere to go! The demon finally got Stiles on the ground and starts to force him to have sex with him when all of a sudden, the demon is covered in orbs and thrown across the room! Then an Orb Shield suddenly appears around Stiles and he is very confused, along with the male gay demon and a possessed Piper. Suddenly, Stiles faints! Then he astral projects into the clouds, literally! He suddenly sees his Aunt Phoebe and Aunt Paige!

Stiles: "Aunt Phoebe! Aunt Paige right? I've seen pictures and heard stories! Anyways thanks for getting me out of there!"
Phoebe: "Actually you're not really out of there! Your body's still there! We cast a spell to make your consciousness astral project to us! Paige is protecting your body by projecting her orb shield power around you to protect you, she's also the one who orbed the demon away from you!"
Stiles: "wait why didn't you just orb me out? I have no powers I can't fight him!"
Phoebe: "That's the trauma and fear of being raped again talking! Stiles every charmed has to deal with evil lovers, mortal and supernatural! Piper had Jeremy, your mother had a warlock named Zile who turned her evil for a day! I had Cole who turned me evil after he became the Source of all Evil! I'm glad he's moved on and changed enough to the point that the elders sent him to help you guys!"
Paige: "Anyways, I once used magic and created a Mr Right and apparently I also created a Mr Wrong, both had all of the same powers as me. Well the Mr Wrong turned me evil for a day! And now you had your ex boyfriend from college, Marcus!"
Phoebe: "You don't have to be as strong as your brothers to be able to survive! Just feel the love and care that Piper, Derek, Scott, and Syrus have for you and you will be strong enough to do this!"
Stiles: "I can't! It'd be different if I had the power to freeze time or was werewolf like Scott, or if I could move things with my mind or at least orb things with my mind like Syrus! Ever since sophomore year in high school up until this year, I have always been the mortal of the trio and of the pack. Besides Liam's best friend mason, and besides Allison but she had her hunter genes and skills!"
Paige: "Stiles you can't go the rest of your life being worried or scared that some horrible guy will jump you and hurt or rape you. If you do you are letting Marcus win!"