Episode 14: Christmas has Past! Chapter 5: "Their Return!

Suddenly, Wiccan orbs start to appear in the attic! Then Syrus, Scott, and Stiles appear within the Wiccan orbs! Then the Wiccan orbs disappear! The boys then look around!

Stiles: "Are we back?"
Syrus: "I don't know!"

Suddenly Piper walks in!

Piper: "Hey there you guys are!"
Syrus: "Aunt Piper, what year is it?"
Piper: "2030!"
Scott: "How long has it been since the fiasco downstairs?"
Piper: "About 20 minutes!"
Stiles: "So only five minutes have passed!"
Piper: "What's going..."

Suddenly, Piper has memories of meeting the boys during the day the rest of the family died!

Piper: "Did you guys use magic to time travel?"
Scott: "With the help of Aunt Phoebe!"

Syrus and Stiles aggressively nudge Scott!

Piper: "I'm sorry...what?"
Syrus: "We kind of could tell that there was more to your anger than just the ornaments, so we came up here and try to find a spell that would help us better understand the situation!"
Stiles: "So Phoebe used her own little spell to locate the spell that we needed and then appeared in front of us and talked to us! Aunt Piper, I'm so sorry for being so careless and not understanding why you were so upset before! I should've just asked and make sure which ornaments you wanted hung up right now and which ones you wanted to wait on!"
Piper: "No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have blown up like that, there was no way you could've known and should've made sure that I told you before blaming you and actually going as far as falsely calling you stupid! Can you forgive me?"
Stiles: "Only if you can forgive me!"

They both hug! They suddenly all hear the front door open! They all left the attic!

Derek (downstairs): "I'm home!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The brothers and Piper came down the stairs! They noticed that Derek had a bunch of bags!

Stiles: "Hey Sourwolf!"
Derek: "Hey babe!"

They kiss!

Syrus: "What's with all the bags?"
Derek: "Christmas presents! I hadn't had time until today! Honestly I can't believe all of y'all had time to deal with jobs, evil supernatural stuff, and had time to Christmas shop!"
Piper: "Well when you're a born Halliwell, you quickly learn how to multi-task a lot of things in your life!"
Derek: "Well I'm going to go wrap in the bathroom!"
Piper: "Why not in your room?"
Derek: "Well since my room is also Stiles' room and since Stiles is a snoop!"
Syrus: "Ugh, I know right!"
Scott: "You're not kidding!"
Stiles: "HEY!!!"
Derek: "I just figured to wrap somewhere else that has a lock on the door!"
Piper: "Good idea!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was December 25th, Christmas morning! Stiles and Piper both snuck downstairs to make breakfast for the others! An hour later breakfast was done and the others had woke up and had came down stairs to eat! After breakfast they all sat in the living room passing gifts around! Piper got Syrus a shirt that says 'I can kill with my eyes!', she got Scott some new shoes, she got Stiles a new cook book for him and her to try out, and she got Derek a new black leather jacket. Syrus got Piper a locket with two pictures, one of her, Prue, and Phoebe, and another of her, Phoebe, and Paige! Syrus got Scott a new motorcycle helmet, and he got Stiles and Derek's first picture that they took, as boyfriends, framed and gave it as a present to Stiles and Derek together! Scott got Piper a beautiful new dress, he got Syrus and Stiles each a new bracelet with the symbol 'S³', as well as one for himself, and he got Derek a keychain that has a picture of Stiles connected to it! Stiles got Piper some new earrings, he got Syrus some new combat boots, and he got Scott a new motorcycle sticker! Derek got Piper a new crock pot, he got Syrus a new pair of sweats since Syrus lost all of his during the move when they moved into the manor, and he got Scott a new guitar, since his last guitar kind of got crushed during the move!

Syrus: "So Stiles, what did you get your lover for Christmas?"
Derek: "Actually is it ok if I give my gifts to you?"
Stiles: "Uh sure but I only got you one gift, you got me two?"
Scott: "Ooh, you making your boyfriend look bad!"
Derek: "Well actually, this first gift is kind of also a gift for my eyes!"

He hands Stiles the first gift! Stiles opens it and notices that it's underwear!

Stiles: "Underwear? 'ROUNDERBUM'S PADDED UNDERWEAR! Our original design gives more gluteal volume and definition, adapting perfectly to every body shape. Its design is practical, discreet and comfortable. It can be used as an everyday underwear, for extreme sports or great for sitting down for long periods of time.' So my ass isn't good enough for you?"
Piper: "Oh boy!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "Oooh!"
Derek: "No! I just thought that you could wear them during sex! Listen you know I'm always latching onto your ass when we have sex! And my claws will come out which makes actual puncture holes in your ass cheeks!"
Stiles: "Yeah. Damn I'm still healing from the last time we had sex!"
Derek: "Well now if you wear these during sex, I won't be hurting you and I can enjoy having sex with you without hating myself for hurting you!"
Piper: "Aww! I guess that that's sweet!"
Syrus and Scott (in unison): "TMI!"
Derek: "Now here's your real present!"

Derek hands him the other present to Stiles and he opens it! It was a framed photo of Stiles and his parents!

Derek: "I talked to your dad and he found this picture of you three and he wanted me to give it to you! Apparently this was taken right as your mom was getting sick, far enough for your parents to know but not far enough to where everything had changed!"

Stiles had a couple of tears running down his face. He kissed his Sourwolf!

Stiles: "Thank you so much! I love it! At least my present to you isn't over done! Here!"

Stiles hands Derek the present and Derek opens it! It was a framed picture of his parents and his sisters, along with Malia and Peter!

Derek: "I found a seance spell to summon spirits and I summoned your parents and your sister Laura, then I orbed to Cora, grabbed her and orbed us both to Malia, grabbed her and orbed us three to Peter, grabbed him and orbed us four all back to the attic and got them all to take a picture together after I explained what I was doing that all for!"

Derek had some tears running down his face, yes Derek was crying a little! He immediately grabbed him and hugged him so tight! Then he kissed him passionately!

Derek: "Thank you so much! I love it, I really do!"
Syrus: "Wow, we're really going to need to try harder next year to beat their gift!"
Scott: "Yeah, no kidding!"

Everyone ends up laughing at what syrus and Scott had said! Then they all went back to celebrating Christmas!