Episode 2 Info on the Family Deaths! Chapter 2: Prue's Death!

Syrus then starts wondering about his mother's death!

Syrus: "What about our mother's death?"
Piper: "OH! WOW! Should've seen that coming next!"
Scott: "Slow down Syrus!"
Syrus: "WHAT???"
Scott: "She might not want to talk about that!"
Stiles: "Yeah, she may not be ready yet!"
Piper: "NO! It's OK! I'm fine! Plus, you guys want to know so I need to tell you it!"

Piper reshifts herself into a comfortable position and gets ready to tell the story!"

Piper: "Well it happened in early 2001, two years after your father died! We were trying to save a doctor from demons! More specifically a demon named Shax whose power was to control, manipulate, and generate the element of wind! He was The Source of All Evil's personal demonic assassin! Phoebe had a Premonition of this demon attacking a doctor who The Source wanted dead for some reason! Anyways after scaring Shax off, we brought the doctor home and had Phoebe go upstairs suddenly, after your mother felt a strange chill, Phoebe was no where to be heard or found! Turns out time had just been rewound to save me after I was killed after Prue and I had been exposed and Phoebe went down in the underworld to get her half demon boyfriend back before we realized it! Anyways, the deal was Phoebe would stay down there if he rewound time and we were attacked without having a vanquishing spell or having the Power of Three! Shax showed up and knocked your mother and I down with his wind that he can turn into! Then, Shax tried to kill the doctor with his killer blast of wind and your mother got up and ran towards the doctor and pushed him out of the way and got hit by his blast before she could do anything else and was sent through that wall! Then I got up and went to do something but then I got hit by another one of his blasts and was sent through what was left of that same wall! Then Shax blasted the doctor through the window in the dining room and it killed him! My whitelighter Leo healed me before I died though but it was too late for them two!"

Piper had tears running down her face! Syrus, Scott, and Stiles, hiding it but deep down inside, had tears too! Then, Syrus stood up and him, Scott, and Stiles walked towards Piper and pulled her into a comforting family group hug, assuring her that everything will be ok!