Chap. 90 { Missing Puzzle.. }

3 Hours Later...
| CHRISTOPHER POV |

"Family of Geno Torbes?" The Doctor asked walking into the waiting room. Devon, Vincent,  and I walked over to Geno's family. His mom, 2 sisters, dad, and aunties were here supporting him.

We explained everything to them so they already know what happened dee hours ago. We've been here for 3 hours and almost every hour, the doctor would come and inform us with an update. And so far, we've been getting mixed results of the surgery. One minute he would say he was doing good, one minute he would be doing bad.

So we really don't know what's going on or how he's really doing.

We're just hoping for the best right now.

Devon, Vincent, and I never left the hospital. I've been calling Teyana too when we would get updates.

- - - -

"Yes Doctor. Please tell me he's doing good." Geno's mom begged the Doctor.

He sighed before opening his folder. "I'm sorry to tell you this...."

"OHH NOO!!" She screamed falling into her husband's arms.

"Geno has passed..." He finished.

Geno has passed...

Geno has passed...

Geno has passed...

Geno has passed...

Those three words kept replying in my mind as my heart begin to sink.

"FUCK!" I yelled sitting down and broke down crying.

An Hour Later...
| TEYANA POV |

"They all sleep?" I asked Makayla as she came downstairs.

"Yeah, they knocked out. Except Cj. He's on the game as usual." She said. "Did you hear from the guys yet?"

"Nope, not yet." I answered. We sat down on the couch continuing to watch a movie. "I hope everything is fine. Chris hasn't called or texted me in an hour."

Seconds later, the door opened. All 3 boys walked in. Chris had his head to the floor and he wiped his eyes.

"Well..." I asked.

Vincent shook his head as they all sat down. Chris sat next to me and laid his head on my chest breaking down crying. Vincent did the same to Makayla. Poor Devon,he just stood there by the door with his hands in his pockets.

I looked at Makayla. We both had the same surprised look on our faces.

"They killed him!" Chris cried. I hugged him as tight as I can as he cried on me. I even found myself crying.

Geno was the laugh of the whole group. He didn't give a fuck about anything and always told it like it was. He was a funny person and one of Chris's best friends. He was like family to all of us.