Chap. 24 { No Chances.. }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I sat down at the island and put my head in my hands crying. After meeting up with August today, I started to feel extremely bad for him.

He was crying and begging me to let him see the baby and I honestly didn't know what to say. I still don't know what to say.

When we found out the gender of the baby, Chris and I been having small arguments about the idea of either allowing August to actually see the baby or just send pictures.

Chris was totally against it and felt that I should just send pictures to him. He honestly didn't even want me to send anything to August and wants to shut him out.

But me, I have a soft heart and I honestly want for him to see the baby like either weekly or every few weeks. I just knows how much this baby means to August and this is my first time telling August about the baby as well so I know it means a lot to him.

"Hey, you good? What's wrong?" Chris asked coming behind me. I sniffed sitting up and wiping my eyes. "What's wrong? Talk to me."

"Chris, I was just thinking.. I can't take this child away from August." I said. He sighed looking away. "He was begging me! Looking me dead in the eyes, CRYING, begging me to let him see the baby. And not in a picture! In person!" I said. He shook his head. It was obvious he wasn't on board with what I'm saying. "Chris you need to have a heart right now! He's -"

"Have a heart!? A HEART FOR A NIGGA THAT ALMOST KILLED ME??! You except me to have a heart for him?" He asked. "Nigga don't deserve to see this baby. Now since he in jail and shit and probably getting his ass whooped, he wanna be a nice guy. I bet if they wouldn't have caught his ass and he was still out in the world doing what he do, he would be trying to take you and kill me." He said.

"Baby I get that but -"

"NO! You obviously don't! Because if you did, you would see my point of view." He said standing up and walking to the stairs.

"I SEE BOTH SIDES! YOU CANT HE FUCKING HATEFUL ALL THE TIME! YOU HAVE A TO GIVE PEOPLE A SECOND CHANCE! THIS IS HIS FIRST CHILD!"

"A second chance?" He laughed. "You really think ima give him a second chance?"

"I gave you plenty of chances..." I said before walking out the house sitting on the patio.

Chris is a asshole right now and I don't have time for it. I know August did some fucked up shit but he didn't a good guy either. I gave chances after chances too to him.

What's wrong with giving August another chance and allowing him to see his child?

I know this isn't Weezy's baby that's why I keep saying the baby is for August. I know it in my gut.

If I it has to come down to me going see August behind Chris's bad with the baby at the jail, then so be it.

-{ CHRIS POV }-

I caught what Teyana said before walking out the house. I'm going to act like I didn't though to avoid an argument.

I don't know why she's trying to give this nigga a chance when he's just sad that he's in jail and he doesn't have nothing else to do!

It makes me mad that Teyana wants to bring the wants to the jailhouse. I don't want that for the baby! I don't give a damn about August's feelings!

He's going to feel the pain that everyone else felt when he was taking one of their family member's life.

Fuck ass nigga.

————————-

Comment Your Thoughts . ‼️