Chap. 14 { Mama's Back Home.. }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Stay right here. I'm gonna go check on them and see what they're doing." Chris said stopping me in front of the door.

"Wait, they're here? Don't they have school?"

"No it's a teachers day. They got today off. Cj still hav practice though later on. Be right back." He walked in the house and closed the door.

I sighed looking at the window, wishing I could've seen anything inside. I'm so excited to finally see my babies after 5 years. I missed them all so much and just can't wait to hug, kiss, and hold them in my arms.

Seconds later, I heard the door clicking. I gasped to myself and waited as Chris opened up the door. There stood my 4 beautiful babies all big and stuff.

All of their eyes were closed. I broke down crying seeing how big they were in person. They're all so beautiful.

"Alright. On the count of 3, I want y'all to open y'all eyes." Chris told them. He stepped out standing back recording. "1....2...."

"DADDY HURRY!" A'Layah squealed laughing jumping up and down. I laughed to myself seeing my baby girl. Last time I seen her she was a baby. Now she's 5 years old.

"3! Open ya eyes!" He said. They all opened their eyes. When they seen me, their mouths dropped.

"Mommy?" Aubrey whispered.

I was crying and trying to pull out my strongest smile.

"What are you guys going to just stand there in this heat? COME HUG ME!" I said. They attacked me with a hug. When you look again, all of us were crying. I couldn't even say anything.

I'm holding them...

I'm holding my babies.

I've waited for this moment for 5 years and it's finally happening. I knew having faith would help.

I looked over seeing A'Layah standing in between Chris's legs.

"A'Layah, come here." I said kneeling down smiling at her with open arms. She stared at me then looked at Chris. It really did hurt me seeing that my little girl didn't know me so she wasn't coming around me. But I know it'll just take time.

Chris picked her up, "Meet your mommy A'Layah. Last time you seen her, you were a baby." He told her.

She looked at me then grinned a little. "So I do have a mommy?" She asked. Her little voice was so cute.

"Yes baby. I'm your mommy." I said. Chris put her down.

"I have a mommy like my friends?" She asked.

"I'm right here sweetie. Can I have a hug?" She walked towards me and I picked her up kissing and holding onto her. "You were so little the last time we seen each other." I said kissing her cheek.

I stood back up looking at all my kids. "We missed you mom." Cj said.

"I know, I know. I missed you guys even more. Look how big you guys have gotten."