Chap. 74 { Missing Tey.. }

{ TEYANA POV }

"This view is to die for, look at it." I told Chris as I stood on our patio looking at the view of the ocean. Chris came outside standing behind me and pecking my neck.

"It is beautiful. Like you." He said and I grinned. "What you wanna eat for breakfast? I'm bout to head downstairs." He asked slipping on his slippers.

"I'm gonna come. I wanna take a little walk." I tied my robe.

"Not uh, whatchu doing? You not leaving out like that."

"Whatchu mean? I have shorts and a sports bra on under this. I'm fine. Come on, I'm hungry." I grabbed his wrist pulling him back in the room and then locked the patio door.

"Fine. You stay close to me. Don't want no niggas trying shit while we done there. Where your ring at? Make sure it's showing." He said grabbing my hand looking at my ring.

I laughed playfully smacking him. "Where is your ring? You trynna talk about me when you need to watch these lil bitty hoes thats trying to mingle."

"I'm not doing anything. I'm wearing my robe too." He grabbed his robe wrapping it around him.

"Mhm, trynna be like me I see." I smiled grabbing my phone.

"Girl, I'm not even finna go there with you. You know wassup already. Now let's go, aren't you hungry?"

- - - - - -

"You can get our drinks. Ima get the food. Get me a glass of apple juice and some water." Chris said as we walked into the dining area. It had a good bit of people here.

You could tell many people were here on vacation or whatever.

Chris and I parted ways into the breakfast section. I waited in line with our cups to fill the drinks. While waiting, someone smacked my butt.

"Hey! What the - Honey?"

Honey smiled looking at me. "What the what, huh? What you doing girl?" She asked grabbing 2 cups. I was really confused now and everything just started refreshing in my mind about Chris and I's conversation.

"Just getting me and Chris's drink while he's getting our food. What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Tony and I booked this hotel for the weekend. Plus we're hungry. Why else would I be here?" She giggled.

I faked laughed fixing our drink. "No offense Honey but Um..It's a little weird that you and Tony just so happen to -" I said grabbing a cup holder putting the glasses in it.

I couldn't carry 4 drinks on my own.

"Yeah. As crazy as it may sound and be, it is pretty weird. For a second, I thought you and Chris were following us. When we got back to the room Tony and I laughed because like, what the hell? We wasn't expecting to see y'all last night." She went on and on.

Something's up. I can feel it.

"Yeah..." I said.

"So, do you and Chris have any plans this evening? If not, after y'all do what y'all do today, maybe you and I can walk the beach or something and talk. You know just us girls." Honey suggested. "Whatcha say?"

I really didn't want to. But I don't want to come off as rude if I tell her no because she was asking me. 

"Um...Sure. A little chit chat shouldn't hurt." I said and she smiled.

"Great! Just let me know when you get back to the hotel and I'll let you know where to meet me. See you later." She side hugged me and walked away.

That way really weird...

{ HONEY POV }

"This shit need more salt." Tony said tasting the eggs and I laughed sitting our drinks on the table.

"Thanks for going get my plate." I thanked him.

"No problem. Thanks for going get my drink. How you knew I wanted orange juice?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Wild guess." I laughed.

"So, you talked to Teyana? She agreed to meeting you or what tonight?" Tony asked, leaning over to me a little so people wouldn't hear.

This is all a little plan I have to try to get Teyana away from Chris. I need to find some stuff out before I get Tony to do anything.

He hasn't told me a final answer to if he's going to kill Christopher, but I hope he will.

Teyana should be my wife, not his.

- -

"Yeah, she agreed. I'm gonna just talk to her. Bring up the past a little, try to kiss her, allat, and find out some stuff. I don't want to go in too fast or anything. Gotta make it believable and not weird." I explained and he shrugged.

"I still don't think taking Chris out is going to solve anything. If anything, when she finds out you have something to do with it, she's going to hate you." Tony explained.

"Don't you think I'm trying to process all of that? If I can't come up with a good plan, then we'll spare Christopher's bitch ass. But, I'm going to get Teyana back close to me how we use to be before Christopher." I drunk some of my apple juice.  Tony laughed. "What's funny?" I asked.

"Honey, those stripper days are over sweetheart. Teyana is a grown woman, she isn't going to fall for that anymore. Then with you already trying some shit like that before , what makes you think that -"

"Don't remind me Tony!" I semi-whispered. "At least get her to be my sex buddy or something." I shrugged and he shook his head. "Oh shut up. You just get back with Weezy and try to figure that shit out with August." I told him.

He was kind of pissing me off. Teyana and I fell off multiple times because of shit like this and you're probably asking yourself, why would I keeping doing it ?

Well I really like Teyana and I want things to go back to what they used to.

I don't have to be in a relationship or whatever with her because I know that'll never happen, but at least we can be close enough to where she can be more comfortable with me and we can have sneaky links on the side whenever I want.

It's going to come together. I feel it.

I can see us now have hot sex.

I just have to taste her again.

—————————-

Crazy Much 😬...

Think It's Gonna Work ? 😝

Comment Your Thoughts . ❤️