Chap. 62 { Motherly Connection.. }

A Week Later...
| NIA POV |

"Babe, don't forget. I have company coming over today so you have to look your best." I reminded August as he was eating ice cream with Carter.

"I know, I know. Who is it? Your best friend?" He asked. I sat next to them and grabbed Carter's spoon to feed him his ice cream but he shook his head.

This little boy just don't like me for some reason. I be nice to him, buy his ice cream since that's what I know what he loves, and he still doesn't like me! August says he has to come around but damn, how long is it going to take?

He's too cute to be this mean to people he doesn't know.

"Yeah, he hates me." I said.

Aug laughed like the shit was funny. "He doesn't hate you. I told you, he gotta -"

"Get used to me! I know August." I said and he laughed again.

"It's okay, he'll come around. I promise." He leaned over kissing my cheek. I wanted to wipe that shit off but I have to play my character.

"Thank you." I faked smiled.

"So what's her name again?" He asked.

"Her name is Reggie. She's coming out for vacation and don't worry, I already told her to not speak on anything. She wouldn't anyways."

"You sure? I don't even feel 100% sure with her coming here to my house. How you know she won't tell when she get back to the states?" He asked.

"Trust me, as much shit I know about her, she won't. I can make her career drop and end in a heartbeat. She knows not to fuck with me." He shrugged his shoulders and continued eating his ice cream.

"Daddyy!" Carter yelled hitting August's shoulder.

"Carter you got ya own for a reason. Eat yours."' He was so cute. He knows how to feed himself which is the cutest thing to me ever.

People say he looks like August, but I see more of Teyana in my opinion.

* * * * * *

Ding Dong!

"Ou! That's Reggie! I'm going open the door. Meet me down there when you done." I walked out the bathroom jogging to the door. Opening it, I seen "Reggie" AKA Teyana on the other side.

My mouth dropped seeing how different she looked. She doesn't even look like Teyana. She looks like a completely different person. She has contacts, different hairstyle, she got spray tan, everything is different about her.

She's basically suppose to be a Latina girl pretending to be my best friend, Reggie.

{ Keep In Mind TEYANA Is REGGIE! In Conversations, I'm Going To Use The Reggie Name. But In POVs , I'm Going To Use Her Regular Name . Just Keep In Mind That When You See The Name Reggie , It's TEYANA! }

"OMG REGGIE!" I screamed.

"NIA!" Reggie screamed back. We shared a tight hug.