Chap. 9 { Another Bun ..}

Later That Night...
-{ AUGUST POV }-

I pushed Teyana's hand away feeling myself close to my peak

I pushed Teyana's hand away feeling myself close to my peak. "August damn! Slow down!" She yelled. I ignored her going faster and harder.

"Shittt!!!" I groaned. I smacked her ass feeling myself about to nut. I closed my eyes letting myself loose in the condom. I slowed down then stopped laying next to Teyana.

"Where did you nut in the condom?" She asked laying on her side. I looked down seeing nothing on my dick. I frowned shaking my head. "August, did you hear me?" She sat up looking at me then at my dick then back at me. "Please tell me you wore a condom.." She said.

"I thought I did. I was rushing to fuck man! Wasn't worrying bout no damn condom!" I said sitting up.

Damn..I really thought I slipped a condom on.

"Well now I'm pregnant!" She yelled.

"What? You don't want to have my damn baby?!" I yelled at her.

"August, I'm not ready for -"

I grabbed her jaw, "Listen to me. Ion give a FUCK what you ready and not ready for. You pregnant now, with MY child. You gonna carry my damn baby all the way and we're going to raise him or her? Got it?"

"Okay! Ow! Your hurting me!" She cried. I let her go sighing resting my head in my hands. I stood up walking to my closet. I stood there looking in my full body mirror. I smiled widely doing a dance.

I'm going to a dad! I'm extremely happy. I'm not only about to be a dad, but I got someone that I been wanting to get pregnant, pregnant!

I know when the baby comes, shit is going to have to change because I don't want my son or daughter growing up in an unsafe environment.

I can't wait until Teyana gets big enough to where she starts showing. That way, I can post a picture about us having a baby together. It's going to go viral on the internet, and that nigga Chris is BOUND to see it.

I never post anything about my location though unless I'm in the country because I don't want for anyone to come out here.

* * * * * * * *

"So, your leaving me here for 2 days huh?" I looked back seeing Teyana standing in my closet. She was wearing one of my shirts and her hair was in a high messy pony tail. Even on her worst days she was sexy as fuck.

"You gonna miss me?" I asked leaning on my dresser.

"Hm, maybe. I just don't understand why I have to stay here with Tae, and you get to go out and party." She said shrugging.

"Well now since we know that your pregnant, you don't need to be going out to no party. I want you to have a comfortable safe pregnancy." I kneeled down kissing her flat tummy.

"Yeah yeah, you better call and check on me." She laughed and I stood up stroking her hair.

"Why wouldn't I? Plus, we have cameras, I'm going to have some dude outside the house, and then you got Tae for company. You're going to be safe." I kissed her forehead. "Besides. It's going to be 2 1/2 days. I'm going to be back that next evening. Then, we're going to all leave and head to California." I explained, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Who's the guys your going there to "handle" when we get out there?" She asked.

"Ahh, don't worry bout that. It's not your husband, so don't worry bout it." I said looking through my closet.

"August, I miss my kids. I really do.." She said. I rolled my eyes sorting out my shoes. Here she go. "I just want to hold them and -"

"Listen don't start with that shit, aight? Is that why you came in here? To try to talk me into seeing ya damn kids?" I asked her. She didn't say anything. "If so, it's not working. The fuck you think I got you here for!?! HUH?"

"I'm sorry.." She whispered and walked out the closet.

I knew what Teyana was trying to do. I fall for the damn conversations every damn time. She's been asking to see her kids ever since I first told her ass she was stuck here.

She's never seeing them again. She don't need to worry bout no other kids except our future baby.

She's mine and that's all she have to worry bout.

I'm doing her a damn favor taking her away from them bad spoiled ass kids anyways.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I don't know why I even asked that question. I knew the answer, but I just thought that since we're now having a child, he would at least allow me to see my own.

I don't even know what they look like. I know they don't look the same because the last time I seen them, they were small kids. Now, they're teens, a pre-teen, and one young one.

Now, I'm pregnant with another child. I honestly don't know who the baby could be for. It could be out of August or Weezy.

I still haven't told August about what Weezy did to me either. They're so close, August might think I'm lying and might think that I threw myself at Weezy.

Cameras! We have cameras!

August barley check the cameras. Only time he really does is if he really have to. I'm still scared to say anything because Weezy threatened to kill me.

And even though he's not here now, he's already here!

Never know when he might snatch my ass up and kill me here.

Uggh, why me?

Why does everything has to happen to me?

——————————-

Awe, Poor Teyana..😓

Comment Your Thoughts . 😼