Chap. 25 { Secretly Visiting.. }

7 Months Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

I laid baby Carter in his seat and started buckling him up. He looked up at me and immediately started smiling kicking his little feet.

"What you so excited about baby?" I smiled at him.

My baby boy is so adorable. He makes me smile so much it's crazy. It was a surprise when I had him though. Chris and I thought we were having another little girl but when I had the baby, the doctor yelled, "It's a boy!"

Chris and I were both taken back. All of us in the room were taken away. But, I'm very blessed and he's an adorable little boy. He's now 4 months and such a happy little boy.

We named him Carter Xavier Smith. Chris immediately told the nurse to put his last name before I could. I didn't really want to say anything anyways because we had family in the room.

Plus, I wanted to avoid an argument.

When the baby was born, I immediately had a DNA taken for him with August and Weezy. When the results came back, it showed that Weezy IS NOT Carter's dad and that August IS Carter's father.

When I found out that the baby was for August, I was a bit happy because I knew I didn't have to deal with Weezy and seeing him.

But, I have to admit, Makayla was right

But, I have to admit, Makayla was right.  Carter looks JUST like August. Every time I look at my baby, I see August.

The nose, mouth, forehead, and ears. Everything else is me. And having him, now I constantly think about August.

Which is why today, I'm going to the jailhouse let August see his son for the very first time. He hasn't seen Carter but he's only seen ultrasound pictures.

I haven't told anyone that I'm bringing the baby to go and see August. I haven't even told Makayla because I didn't want for her to tell Vincent and then it was going to get to Christopher.

I told Chris I wouldn't let August see the baby, but I only said because i didn't feel like arguing with Chris about it so I told him I wasn't going to let him see the baby.

When really, I am. He's his son, I can't keep him from his son. It's eating me alive that he looks just like his dad.

* * * * * *

I sat down at the table then took Carter out his seat. He whined a little but I put the pacifier in his mouth and he looked around while playing with my fingers. I kissed his head and waited patiently for August to come.

Last time I came see August, I was 8 almost 9 months pregnant. When the due date was coming closer, I didn't want to come here and then possibly have Carter. Plus, Chris wouldn't allow me to anyways.