Chap. 63 { Fucked W/ The Wrong One.. }

{ EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES ! I Was Typing Really Fast .. }
______

| NIA POV |

Getting back to the house, I took Carter out his car seat carrying him to the front door. "Need to lay off the potoatos sweetie." I said kissing his cheek. He was indeed adorable.

I walked into the house and August was talking to about 4 other guys. The guys all had black on meaning one thing, they were either about to or going to kill someone.

I never get into August's business about that type of stuff because I know he wouldn't tell me anything and it's not my business.

* * * *

"Hey baby." I said, approaching August. He looked upset as hell.

"Wassup. You can just put him in his crib, ima bathe him in the morning." He said smoking a blunt. I nodded making my way to the stairs.

"Okay, well I'm going shower."

"Nah, when you done with him, come back downstairs. I want to show you something." He said. I frowned a little and nodded.

* * * *

When I got back downstairs, I sat down next to August.

"What's going on?" I asked him putting my legs in his lap. He just stared at them. "What? You acting like this is something new." I laughed. He pulled his phone out tapping a few things. "What is it you wanted to show me?"

"What is this?" I looked at his phone and it was a surveillance video of me, Teyana, Chris, and Carter walking to the car earlier just now.

My heart sunk into my ass. I didn't have anything to say because  I lied, it would've made things worse.

"Um...August I can explain.." I said.

"EXPLAIN WHAT!?! THAT YOU SNAKING ME! YOU GAVE THEM BITCHES MY FUCKING ADDRESS!?!" He yelled making me jump.

"I'm sorry.." I cried.

"Yeah you fucking sorry.." He said and picked up his phone. He then stood up and then punched me in my face. I screamed.

"Go get the tools. We finna do a little operation." August smirked looking down at me. Jus then the other guys got up walking to the basement. "Ferry get my gun too while you at it.." He said.

"August please don't do this.." I begged.

"Just when I tried opening my heart up to another bitch. Can't be trusted ."he laughed shaking his head. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"YO AUG! OPEN UP!" The dude said. August sighed walking away from me to the door.

I can't sit here and wait for them to kill me. I have to do something at least before I die.

When he opened the door, I jetted for the stairs.

"AYE!" I heard August yell. I ran up the stairs. As I was running up, I tripped!