Chap. 75 { Stupid.. }

{ TEYANA POV }

I watched as Chris sat down placing my plate in front of me. "I put you some more strawberries on there too." He said.

I couldn't stop thinking about Honey some reason. This whole situation.

She thought that we were following them?

What kind of shit is that?

Now she wants to meet up tonight? I'm not saying ya meeting up tonight is a bad thing. It could just be a womanly thing that she wants to just chit chat and stuff.

"You good? What's wrong?" Chris asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Did you see...Did you see Tony over there?" I asked sipping some of my apple juice.

"No, why?"

"In the drink line, Honey came behind me and smacked my ass. I was about to swing on her because I didn't know who it was. She -"

"You said what? She smacked yo ass? Man where they at?" He started looking around.

"Chris Stop! That's not the point." I grabbed his face turning it back to me. "When I told her it was a bit weird that they just so happen to be at the same hotel and stuff as us, she said she thought the same thing and thought we were following them. Isn't that weird?"

"Hell yea it's weird. The fuck we wanna follow them for?" He questioned eating his bacon. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Another thing, she wants to meet up tonight at the beach with me." I added and he looked at me.

"Ain't happening.." He said. I laughed at his response.

"She was like -"

"I don't care what she said, it ain't happening." He interrupted. 

I smacked my lips. "Chris I get it. You don't have to be fucking rude." I said. I get that he's upset or whatever, but he doesn't have to be rude about the shit and cut me off while I'm trying to explain the conversation to him.

But it's not surprising because he never liked Honey nor will he ever will.

"Teyana you not going no where with Honey tonight. I got a whole day planned for us, it ain't happening. End of the story." 

"She said she know you and I have a whole day together and that after we're done with, when we get back to the room, to hit her up and we'll meet up somewhere." I explained to him.

He sighed shaking his head. "Teyana you know what happened last time. She tried to come onto you! Why are you letting this shit play over again!?"

I sighed eating my food. "She has some stuff she has to discuss wit me Christopher! Who knows, it could be some stuff about Carter."

Chris laughed, "Babe listen, I love you, but you being real stupid right now. And I'm saying that because I love you." I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

I'm just going to act like I didn't just hear that because the old me would've slapped Christopher across his damn face right now.

Plus, there's people here so I don't want to embarrass myself. But I do feel stupid as fuck for him calling me that.

"Omg Christopher! Can I please have a picture?" A fan asked  approaching our table.

"Uh..yeah." Chris stood up. "Teyana you mind taking our picture?" He asked me.

"I'm not taking shit." I said grabbing my drink and my plate and walked out the dining area walking to the elevator.

I don't have time for his bullshit. Nor am I about to sit up there after he just called me stupid.

He can go fuck himself.

{ CHRISTOPHER POV }

"Sorry about my wife. She's a little upset right now." I apologized to the fan. "Excuse me, can you take our picture?" I asked someone nearby.

- - - - - -

I knocked on the door waiting for Teyana to open it. Seconds later, she opened the door and turned back around walking away.

"Really Teyana? The hell was that?" I asked closing the door behind me. She didn't say anything. Instead, she walked to the bedroom getting back in the bed. "I know you hear me talking to you."

"And I know you see I'm not responding so leave me the hell alone." She responded. I sighed takin off my robe.

"Teyana it's really not that deep. Like chill the fuck out." I said getting in the bed feeling on her ass.

"Chris move." She said moving my hand. I smacked my lips grabbing her ass squeezing it tighter and she screamed and then slapped me across the chest. "Stop!!" She laughed

"Ahh, shit!" I groaned rubbing my chest. She turned her back to me getting on her phone.

I couldn't help but admire her body under these covers. She had her booty shorts on that she slept in with the sports bra and from the back my baby was looking good as hell.

We been having a lot of sex during this vacation and I don't plan on changing it. That's kinda why I wanted to come away so we can get more lovey dovey time and to celebrate my baby's birthday.

"Bring yo' fine ass here." I grabbed her waist pulling her to me and kissed her neck slipping my hand in her shorts. I gasped realizing she didn't have on any panties. "Why you ain't got no panties on?" I smacked her ass.

"Ow! Chris I had a robe on so it didn't matter." She laughed.

"More of a easy access for me."

Y'all already know what I'm finna do. Then she wanna embarrass me downstairs? Y'all know I'm finna tear her ass up.

Honey ain't seeing Teyana tonight.

————————

Comment Your Thoughts . 😄