Chap. 7

Later That Night...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

I opened my eyes hearing the TV on. I sat up seeing August at the corner of his bed. He was on his phone talking to someone.

"Man you make sure you have my fucking money when I get back to ATL. If not, you won't see another day of light and ya kids won't have a dad." With that, he ended the call. He groaned standing up then turned around taking off his shirt. He looked at me then smiled. "Bout time you woke up. Thought I had to bring to you the hospital." He said.

Knock Knock!

"Aye Aug, I'm bouta head out. Mom's not feeling too well and I gotta go back to the A. Just let me know when y'all make it to ATL next week and we'll link up." Weezy said. Him and Aug dapped.

"Thanks for watching her man." He said.

"It's good man. She wasn't no problem." He looked at me and I looked away. August walked out the room I guess following Weezy to the door. I let out a sigh of relief then got out the bed only to fall.

"Shit!" I cursed. I held onto the bed helping myself up and limped to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror seeing handprints around my neck. I closed the door locking it and started a hot shower. After my shower, I patted some makeup on my neck then grabbed my oversized shirt slipping it on.

I walked into the room getting in the bed. I said my quick prayer then laid down watching the TV until my eyes grew heavy.

-{ AUGUST POV }-

"You be safe man. Don't know when them niggas might be lurking for ya ass."

Weezy smacked his lips, "Nigga I been all around the fucking country. UNTOUCHED! Nobody gon' fuck wit me. Be a stupid ass if they try it." He laughed pulling out a blunt.

"Ion know it's just been 5 years since she been missing, ain't no telling if them niggas already got a plan they been planning and just waiting for the right time to take action." I shrugged.

Weezy bust out laughing. "Aug, chill out man. You worrying too much! Them pussy ass lil boys ain't bout shit!  You need to go upstairs and hit Teyana or some shit." He said looking up at the house then back at me.

"You stayed downstairs, right?" I asked him. "Ion know to do yo ass like I did Tito.."

He smacked his lips. "Why the fuck would I have to go upstairs? Teyana don't give a nigga no problem! Plus, I'm not them niggas either. I'm ya fucking cousin! Ya big bro! Ride or die nigga." He yelled doing a dance.

I looked away. After hearing what Tito did to Teyana, it makes it hard for me to trust these niggas around her now. Ion want no nigga around her ass that would try to fuck.

But I see she feels more comfortable around that Tae nigga. Might have him to be my lil watcher or nanny when I'm not here since she's so comfortable with him.

But then again, ima have to watch his fucking ass too because they might have a lil sum going on between them.

Gotta keep my eyes open.

"Ion put shit past yo ass." I told Weezy. He flipped me off.

"As much as I wanted to, I wouldn't disrespect you like that. You like my lil brother. I wouldn't want you fucking my girl, so I wouldn't fuck yours." Weezy said. I nodded.

"Yea, you right." I told him. "Still gotta watch yo ass. She ain't want stay with you at first." I said squinting a little from the morning sun.

"I'm a intimidator." He grinned. "Who would want to be around me? I'm dangerous as hell. She know I'm not the fucking one." He smirked.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I said shooing him. "I need to go call up Ty nem, ima fuck wit you when I get back to the states." We dapped.

"Aight bro. You bringing Teyana or what?" He asked.

"Why you wanna know? See, this that shit I'm talking bout. You -"

"Nigga I need to know that way I can let Tae know!" He said cutting me off.

"Oh.." I said. "I don't know yet, probably not. Trynna fuck on sum too while I'm out there.." I said. He laughed.

"Ima just tell him to stay here then." He said.

"Bet. See you later man, love you." We dapped again and hugged.

"Love you too Aug."

I went back inside seeing my boys playing the game.

"AND 1!"

"Nigga, I hope y'all chill the fuck out!" I yelled over them. "Making all that damn noise." I mumbled heading upstairs.

Getting to my room, I seen Teyana went back to sleep. I smiled a little closing the door watching her sleep. She was an extremely beautiful woman. I hated that I had to have her like this, but I don't care.

I took off everything leaving myself in my briefs then slid in the bed turning off the TV. It was 7 in the morning, but I just want to lay up with Teyana.

I pulled her close to me. She resisted a little but when she seen I wasn't letting go my grip around her waist with one hand, and ass with the other, she gave in scooting close to me. I kissed her forehead and dozed off to sleep.

——————————

Comment Your Thoughts. 😼