Chap. 85 { Escaping... }

| TEYANA POV |

"Oh my God, my baby!" I cried taking Carter out of Randy's arms. I held him tight to me kissing his arm. He continued to cry in my arms. 

"Alright y'all two come with me!" Tony told me and Makayla.
"Y'all got this?" He asked Chris, Devon, Vincent, and the other dudes they had for backup.

"Yeah we good." Chris said. He then looked at me. "I love you." He said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said and he then kissed Carter forehead.

"Let's go." Makayla said and we ran back to the van.

POW!

I screamed almost falling to the ground. "SHIT WEEZY GOT SHOT!" Tony yelled.

Next thing you know, gunshots were going off.

Me, Tony, and Makayla were now running to the van. I held Carter as close to me as I could as we ran. Once we finally got inside, we calmed down.

"Tony whats going on out there!?" Makayla yelled at Tony.

"I don't know! Shit! Y'all stay here, alright? Cam, watch them! Don't open the doors unless it's someone you seen on this bitch earlier, got that?" He told the driver handing him some money and then ran off the van.

I sighed and then looked at Carter. He was looking around. You could tell he didn't know where he was. He then looked at me.

"He's so beautiful.." Makayla said admiring him just like i was.

"I know!" I cried. "Hi baby boy! I'm your mommy! Can you say mama?" I asked him. He just stared at me. "He doesn't know me.." I told Makayla and started crying more.

She hugged me. "Shhh, it's okay love bug. Don't worry he's going to come around. Remember, he's just 1 years old. He's a baby still. You have enough time to teach him new things before his kind really starts comprehending things." She said and I sighed sitting back up.

"You want some snacks?"  I asked Carter.

20 Minutes Later....

All 3 of us was dozing off until the doors of the van flew open.

"GO! WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!" Tony yelled pulling Weezy in the van and everyone else came in behind him.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled seeing Weezy getting dragged onto the van .

"TEYANA, YOU AND MAKAYLA TAKE CARTER TO THE BACK!" Chris said helping me up and escorted us to the back.

"Chris what's going -"

Without answering me, he closed the curtain. I sighed sitting on the small bed. I rocked crying Carter back to sleep and the bus started moving. Next thing you know, we heard a glass break in the front

"GET DOWN!" I heard someone from the front yell.

Makayla and I screamed as he squeezed in the bathroom. Carter was screaming his head off.