Chap. 83 { Join... }

2 Days Later....
| AUGUST POV |

"Alright everybody listen up!" I said getting up from the table. We were all eating dinner together. Everyone got quiet looking at me. I looked around the table, but didn't spot Weezy.  Where this nigga at? "Where's Weezy?" I asked.

"I don't know," My mama said.

"I think I seen him outside on the phone. I'll go call him." My mom's boyfriend, Randy said. He got up from the table walking out the dining room.

There was about 20 of us as a whole here on this trip. I meant I wants the whole family to come but not too many. Only the ones I really care about and love.

| WEEZY POV |

"In about 5-10 minutes, August is going to have this Jamaican dance group come and dance for everybody and there's gonna be fireworks in the air. You know for the kids and stuff." I explained to Tony.

"Nigga it do look Ike I fucking care? I didn't hire you for you to just be telling me what's going on!" Tony yelled into the phone. I rolled my eyes biting the side of my cheek to hold back my anger.

"If you would fucking listen you would hear what I'm about to say! That would be the perfect time for me to get August to the side kinda away from everybody and then y'all can move in!" I explained.

"Stick to the plan Weezy! We told you to just blow his fucking brains out when he wasn't looking!"

"Nigga I got lil cousins here. I'm not about to have this nigga's brains scattered everywhere infront these kids. IN FRONT HIS SON! Just land somewhere close by and then come when you hear the gunshot. That's it! We don't need your little fake ass tourist or anything Tony! I'm going to kill August myself!" I said and then ended the phone call.

His plan was to have someone come to the house playing as a tourist and kill August as soon as he open the door.

WHERE IS MY SHARE OF THE KILLING?!

I want to kill August for myself so I'm going to kill him MYSELF.

I sighed putting my phone back in my pocket and then threw my cigar in the ground. I fixed my collar a little turning around to go back to the house. Only to bump into somebody.

I looked up seeing the dude that my Auntie Sheila go with.

"Damn nigga, give me some room." I said about to walk past him when he blocked my way. "Say nigga you got a problem?" I asked him.

He laughed. "No, I think you have a problem. You really gonna kill your own blood? Your own cousin. The nigga that forgave you for raping his girl, almost got her pregnant, and paid your whole trip here too?" He questioned.

"Alright so you know wassup, what now? You gonna tell him? I dare you." I pulled out my gun pointing it at his forehead.

"So you gonna shoot me now?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I could. But then it's gonna fuck up everything because then everybody gonna here me blow ya brains out. Then I won't get paid."