Chap. 47 { Going To Chris.. }

[ Excuse Any Mistakes.. ]

A Week Later...
| TEYANA POV |

I zipped up my suitcase and then rolled it outside the bedroom.

"Do you really have to go see Dad? Why can't we come?" Cj asked watching as I packed a few stuff.

"Because ya daddy don't know that I'm popping up. I want to go and make sure he's doing the right thing. So don't call him or anything and tell him where I'm at." I said pointing at him.

He looked up form his phone, "Then what am I suppose to say if he FaceTimes us and want to see you too?"

"Then you just tell him that I'm in the shower. Besides, it's just over night. I'm going to be with him in the morning. And, you guys have school and you sir, have basketball. Did you forget you play?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah, but we're just so use to going with Dad, I guess. Sorry." He said shrugging looking at his fingers.

"Hey, you don't have to be sorry baby. I'm just going see what he's doing because he haven't really been calling my phone. I'm going to be back before you know it, alright?" I said kissing his forehead then continued packing .

He nodded. "Can you bring us back something?" I looked at him.

"Something like what?" I asked him. "You know your birthday is in 3 weeks, your going to have enough stuff already baby."

In 3 weeks, my big baby boy is going to be 15 years old! I can deal with them being 14 and under, but once they start turning 15, I know for a FACT, they're growing up! 😩

Before you know it my baby is going to be going to high school and graduating. I'm not ready for none of that.

"Yeah that's true. I'm about to be 15!" He cheered standing up jumping on the bed.

"Yeah then next thing you know, your going to be 16. My baby is growing up!" I fake cried laying on him and he laughed.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yeah baby. What's up?"

"Is Olivia really staying with us now?" He asked.

"Yeah, why? What's wrong?" I asked him sitting up.

He shrugged, "Its just..weird, I guess."

"It's weird? How?"

"Well at school people would tease her about not living with her normal family then would ask me stuff. I don't know, it's just weird."

"Who cares what people say Cj?" I laughed. "Don't listen to them. Just ignore them and you tell Olivia to just walk away. I'll talk to her later about it before I leave. They're just jealous." He nodded.

"Yeah, you're right."

* * * * * *

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE COME GIVE ME A HUG!" I yelled walking back in the house. I was just about to leave to go to the airport. Makayla is going to be bringing me while Mama Tee and Michael are going to staying here at the house watching the kids.