Chap. 82 { Leaving.. }

A Month Later...
{ WEEZY POV }

"Man I know you said you wanted to do a family vacation and everything, but I didn't expect to have to wait a whole damn month until the shit finally happened." I told August as we got on the private jet.

"I had to get some shit handled before and make sure my money still flowing while ima be gone. You got everything? Cause we not turning around. Whatever you forget, it's staying here." August said laying sleeping Carter in the bed.

"Damn nigga. You sound just like Auntie Sheila." I told him and we both laughed.

"What about me?" Auntie Sheila asked stepping on as well.

There wasn't that many people on the jet. It was only me, August, Mama Sheila, some dude she had with her, and my mama.

We only wanted to fly together because we felt safer with just us on the jet. Everybody else flew on a different plane from the states and we gonna meet in Jamaica then.
( I Suck At Picking Places For Vacations Y'all. Don't Mind Me}

"Lil man's first vacation. Gotta have fun man." August said and I nodded agreeing.

"Weezy come here real quick!" I heard my mama yell from her room. I got up from my chair walking to her room.

"Wassup mama?" I asked her. She pointed to the door motioning me to close it. I frowned closing it behind me then sat down.

"You're not going to do the thing out here in Jamaica right?" She mumbled.

"What? Kill August? Hell yeah." I said and she sighed shaking her head.

"Weezy really? Our family is going to be here! Even his son! Why would you do that?!" She whispered.

"Mama, I'm only doing this for two reasons. 1, because I need this fucking money. Ima be a multi-millionaire when this over with! Ima get us out of California and we can go somewhere else and i can buy a big ass mansion for the both of us. Or you can get your own crib. And 2, because this is my revenge. This nigga shot me! He almost killed me!" I mumbled.

"But you're family!"

"I don't care mama! I tired apologizing to this nigga in jail, he didn't care! He seen me get jumped by niggas multiple times in jail and didn't bust a damn move! I don't have no respect or love for him." I explained to her and she shook her head.

She's been having mixed feelings about this whole thing.

One minute she on board with this whole thing because we're getting money out of it. Then the next minute she don't want me to do it because we're all "family".

Well family don't try to kill each other so therefore I don't give a fuck.

"Baby just be safe, alright?" She touched my cheek tearing up a little.

"We good mama." I kissed her hand.

"Alright now go in there before Sheila start being nosey." She said and I laughed getting up walking back to the front of the jet where everybody was chilling.

"We should be there ina few hours. Jamaica ain't that far." August said looking at his phone. "Well, I'm about to lay down with my son. I'll see y'all in the morning." He got up dapping me and then went hug his mama then dapped her nigga. Nobody even know this nigga. August didn't want him on this plane but you know Sheila stuck up for the dude.

"Goodnight baby. Kiss my grand baby for me." Auntie Sheila said. She's a evil bitch. Or shit don't benefit her, she don't care. I really wanna take her ass out too.

{ CHRISTOPHER POV }

"What you lookin at?" I asked Teyana as I turned off the bathroom light and continued drying my beard.

She was laying in bed watching me for some reason.

"Damn, I cant stare at my husband. You look good." She said and laid on me as I got in the bed. "In 2 days we're going to be going to Jamaica and get our son. I can't wait!" She said. I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"I know babe, me too. We gonna let them enjoy Jamaica a lil bit then it's party time." I said.

"You know what I just realized babe,"

"What?" I asked.

"We can't kill August. If we kill him, the blood is gonna be on our hands and we're gonna go to jail! I don't want to go to jail! I'm not made for that shit. Girls would try to hit on me and everything! I can fight the bitches, but not 7 at a time!" She explained to me and I laughed kissing her forehead.

"That's why we're not the ones that's going to be killing him Teyana . We just gonna be the last ones the nigga see. And he's gonna see us taking Carter. I made sure of it."

"And how did you do that?" She questioned.

"Because Weezy setting him up and we got somebody to shoot August. Weezy got his own shit he wanna take out on him so I don't know how that's gonna work." I shrugged explaining.

I really don't know what Weezy is going to do other than help us set August up. From what he said, he wants to kill August. But Tony got somebody killing August. So I don't know how that's gonna work out.

Maybe they'll share the gun or some shit.

I don't know and I don't care.

"Ugh, I'm so excited! I can't wait for him to see his room! He's going to love it!" Teyana smiled sitting up.

Every time she talks about Carter she smiles and gets excited.

"He's going to have to come around because he don't really remember none of us." I said and she nodded laying back on me.

"I know. That's whats gonna crush me. Cause I know and remember him, but he don't do the same to me. He was just a little baby when we had him. Just a couple months. He's what, 1 now ." She teared up a little.

"Baby just because he's one doesn't mean anything. He's still a baby. That mean we still can teach him his new surroundings and everything. Besides, he has brothers and sisters here he's going to get used to the feeling of his real home very quickly. I'm sure there's not friends for him out there wherever they at." I explained to Teyana she sniffed. I wiped her tear. "Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine." I told her. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said and we kissed.

"Come on let's go to bed." I turned off the lamp and we snuggled to sleep.

————————

Sorry For The Short Chapters..I Just Wanted To Update Since It's Been A Few Days...
Will The Plan Work? 👀
Comment Your Thoughts. 👅