Chap. 92 { Ya Tried It.. }

An Hour Later...
| TEYANA POV |

"Here you guys go." I handed the kids their ice cream.

Makayla and I spent the whole hour talking to them about how Geno died and stuff and what we were going to do to for his passing. It was a little heartbreaking though to think about it and everything. The older kids cried but Carter and A'Layah of course didn't because they don't really know what's going on that much. But Cj, Cameron, Aubrey, and Alex did shed some tears which even made me and Makayla to cry a little ourselves.

They know it won't be the same because they did love Geno as much as everyone else did.

Makayla and I decided that we were going to hold the after service of the funeral here at the house. That way we can all be able to sit down and talk about the memories with Geno and everything.

We haven't even met his family yet so this would be the perfect to all come together at a time like this.

Makayla and I also decided that we were going to pay for Geno's whole funeral.

And I say "Makayla and I" because we haven't talked to the guys all day so they dont now anything so when they get here they will be notified of everything and hopefully we can get in touch with Geno's family.

I know this is a lot to take in and I want to help them the best way we can. That way they know that they're not alone and we want them to know that we are here for them.

- - - - - -

"This is going to be so expensive.." Makayla said looking at the computer.

"I know, but we have the money. It's just sitting in our bank accounts. They're not wealthy like us so why not help them? Shit Chris nem will make that money back in no time anyways." I told her and she nodded.

"When Vincent gets here I'm slapping him straight in the face. He knows I hate when he doesn't tell me shit." Makayla said.

"Hm, I'm right behind you with Christopher." I told her.

10 Minutes Later...

The door opened and the guys walked in the house. I looked at Makayla and we both got up.

"Where the hell were y'all?!" She yelled.

"We've been calling all -" A strong odor of weed and alcohol hit our noses.

"Vincent lets go. We're leaving. ALEX BABY WE'RE LEAVING!" Makayla yelled slapping him upside the head pulled him outside. He nearly fell walking out the door.

Chris walked her to me to kiss me, but I forcefully pushed him away almost making him fall. PURPOSELY.

"Damn Teyana, fuck!" He groaned gaining his balance back.

"Don't even think about it. Go shower, you fucking stank." I watched as he stumbled up the stairs laughing. Just pathetic. I looked at Devon. "Why are you still here?" I asked him.

He frowned making his lips. "Whatever." He walked towards the door.

"Devon sit down! You can't drive." I told him pointing to the couch. I felt like Mama Tee right now dealing with these two.