Chap. 60 { Meeting Carter.. }

{ I'm Going To Change Verna's Name To Nia . Since I'm Going To Be Using Her More In The Story Now , I Want A Better Name , LoL .. So Her Name Is Nia Now . }

++++++++++++

A Year Later...
| AUGUST POV |

"You gonna come over tonight?" I asked looking back into my phone

"You gonna come over tonight?" I asked looking back into my phone. She smiled looking back at me from whatever she was doing.

"August, you know I'm coming! I told you like a million times!" She said.

Lately, I've been talking to this chick named Nia. She fine as fuck and she pretty as hell. We met at one of my meet and greets. She was really cool and we exchanged numbers.

We started hanging out and getting to know each other and everything and I started liking her more. We've been seeing each other for a good year now, and today, I'm letting her meet Carter. If Carter likes her, I'll keep seeing her. If he doesn't, I won't. I'll drop her ass and get my hoes back.

I dropped a few women for this chick, except 1, but I'm getting serious about Nia and think that I'm going to be about just her. Her vibe is hella different from other girls, except Teyana.

Nia low key takes my mind off Teyana though. She accepts my son and all.

She even got a place out here in Dubai and everything. Which works out because when she's not in the states , she either here at my place or if I'm not home, she's at her place. Works out perfectly fine.

* * * *

"Don't forget that outfit I love to see you in." I smirked saying. This one lingerie set that Nia has turns me on in so many different ways.

"Omg August, is that why you brought me another color?" She blushed and I smirked.

"Hurry up and come over."

* * * *

"Heyyy!" She said as I opened the door. She had 2 boxes of pizza in her arms and a box of wings.

"Wassup ma. Come in." She walked inside. "Lemme take this from you. I know it's probably hot." I said taking the food. She begin taking off her shoes.

"Where's the baby? Thought I wanna meeting him?" She asked as I followed her to the kitchen.

"He spent the day with my mom and step dad. They should be on their-"