Chap. 81 { Good News.. }

{ CHRISTOPHER POV }

"Here is your order sir." The waiter said, approaching my table with a rolling card of the food I ordered me and Teyana.

"Thank you. You can put the pasta on that side. I'm waiting for my wife to arrive." I told her and she nodded doing as I told her.

This is Teyana's lunch break, and I usually take her out to eat somewhere so today we're at this nice lil restaurant. I already know what she likes to eat from here so I ordered her food for her. That way when she come, all she have to do is sit down and eat.

I'm also going to talk to her about the good news I got from Tony. I didn't want to last night because I was high as fuck and because Teyana was already yelling, it was just gonna piss me off even more.

So, I figured this would be the perfect time to talk to her about it. Even though she might still be a little upset at me from last night too.

———————

"How you know I wanted this?" Teyana asked taking off her sunglasses approaching the table.

"Bae you acting like we don't come here often. We come here so much we know the damn manager." I said. I got up pulling her chair out. She sat down putting down her bag. "Well damn, ain't gonna give me a kiss?" I asked. She laughed looking up and we pecked lips. "You look good." I complimented her.

"Mhm, thanks. You wasn't about to get that because I'm still mad at you." She said sipping some of her Sprite.

I sat back down and pulled my seat closer to the table.

"I know and I'm sorry. But, I do have good news though."

"Yeah, you wouldn't tell me last night. What's the good news?"

"For one to clear things up, there wasn't any females at Tony's house or anything. It was just me, Devon, Vinny, Geno, and Tony. That's it." I told her.

"And where was Weezy?"

"I don't know and I don't care. But I think he's still in Dubai at August's I think, I don't know." She chuckled eating her food.

"So what's the good news?"

"The good news is, we're moving the plan more quicker than before. Weezy told Tony that August is planning on doing a "family vacation" for them and some family that live in the states. He also said that this would be the perfect time to get August if we want because they're not bringing along any security." I explained to her.

"No security? Are you serious? August isn't that stupid." She shook her head.

"Baby he said that August isn't telling any one else so he knows no one is gonna bother them while they're there. Which is why this would be the perfect time for us to do this because he not gonna expect it."

She sighed, "So were going to kill August, in front of his family? IN FRONT OF CARTER?!" Teyana asked.

"Baby we don't know all of that just yet. We have to wait until they get there and Weezy will let us know everything and when it would be time. We just have to be patient baby." I explained and she shook her head.

"Where is he? I wanna talk to him my damn self. He's not getting enough information fast enough." She said.

"Fuck you need to talk to him for? He don't even know that much. So we gonna wait just like everybody else. You gonna have to be patient. Everybody got questions but we have to wait until the perfect night comes and we gonna take his ass out and get Carter back. Aren't you happy?" I touched her hand and she smiled.

"I mean,we're this much closer to getting Carter back!" She squealed squeezing her thumb and index finger together.

I just want my baby girl to be happy and telling her this now, I can see it all in her face she's happy.

———————-

Comment Your Thoughts . 🤣