Chap. 28 { Weezy & August.. }

This Chapter Will Be Short...
-{ AUGUST POV }-

Weezy sat down in front of me with his plate.

"I don't understand why you sitting in front of me.." I said. This would be the first time we've ever talked to each other since what happened at his party months ago.

"Well I jut wanted to tell you, I almost lost my life behind you and them niggas.." He said. I shrugged my shoulders not honestly caring

"That's it?"

"And, I'm sorry. You know, doing what I did to Teyana. I don't know what came over me. It just -"

"Come on Weezy, don't excuse that excuse. You knew exactly what you were doing. Since the first day I let you meet her and you asked me how much she was for, I knew I had to watch yo ass. It was my dam fault for leaving you with her." I said shaking my head.

"I know and I apologize. But look on the bright side, the baby ain't mine." He said. I glared at him then looked away.

"She didn't want you to be the father anyways.." i said and he nodded. "What took you so long to come and talk to me? You've been here for a while."

"I thought you was gonna come up first. Plus, I miss my cousin man. You know we close like brothers bruh." He said.

I scoffed, "We was close like brothers. Brothers don't go behind each other's back trying to rape their girlfriend and then potentially get the girl pregnant." I said and he sighed

"I'm sorry man! I didn't mean it, I swear! If I could go back in time, I would take it back. I would!" He yelled. He looked like he wanted to cry. "I don't have nobody in here. I don't know one of these niggas, except you. We both gonna be in here for a long ass time so the least we could do is hash things out and move on. I miss my brother." He said. I shook my head.

"Was I your brother when you were holding down Teyana? Was I your brother when you punched or slapped her in the face to keep still?" He stayed quiet. "I see why as soon as I came home, you left the house. I should've been smarter and left someone else with her."

"You think leaving her with Tae was a good idea? You seen what he did, he helped her escape! I told you something wasn't right with him always being around her and her always being comfortable around him. You couldn't even pick up on that." He said. "Nobody deserved to be around her."

"In my opinion, I think you deserved it. Being in the hospital that damn long, me shooting yo ass, and almost losing your life, you deserved it." With that, I got up and went to my cell pod.

"August!" Weezy called. I continued to walk away.

I don't have time to listen to them damn lies that Weezy has to say. I'm done with him. He did what he did and I don't feel like he can take it back. Shit hurts.

————————-

Comment Your Thoughts . 💗🥵