Chap. 67 { Weezy's Pop Up .. }

3 Days Later...
[ AUGUST POV ]
Can We Just Take A Moment & Look At This Sexy Man ? 🥺

[ AUGUST POV ]Can We Just Take A Moment & Look At This Sexy Man ? 🥺

Okay Back To The Story ...

- - -

I stepped out my car walking to my door.

"Yo Aug!" Someone yelled. I looked back seeing somebody in a all black Mercedes Benz car pulling in my yard. I frowned waiting for the person to get out the car.

"Who is that?!" I yelled.

He got out the car and started walking towards me. I immediately knew who it was.

Weezy.

When the hell did this nigga get out?

He suppose to be in jail right now.

"The fuck you doing here Weezy? Thought I told ya ass a long time ago to stay the fuck away from me." I said reaching my gun on my strap.

"No need for reaching for that. I just came to talk to you." He explained. I just stood there waiting for him to continue. "So you gonna let me come inside and talk or we jus finna stand out here like this and -"

"We good where we at. What you need man?" I asked getting annoyed by his damn presence.

I really can't stand this dude.

When I shot his ass at the club, I was hoping it killed him. But when I seen his ass in jail, felt played as fuck.

Last thing I told that nigga was to never speak to me again.

And look what the fuck he doing.

He got the AUDACITY to come to my crib. Nigga don't even know how he know where I live.

"First off, I wanna apologize about what happened with Teyana few years back. I just -"

"If you hear to pour your heart out to me and keep saying how you sorry for fucking my girl without her consent, you can leave because I honestly don't give a fuck about any of that shit you gotta say. You did what the hell you did and you can't take it back. I'm not gonna forget the bullshit. So what do you really want Weezy?" I cut him off.

He sighed, "I know, I know. I fucked up. Big time, I get it. Sitting in jail just made me miss you man. We was boys. Close like this," He crosses his fingers. "I thought it was "Bro's Before Hoes"." He laughed. "Can't we just put this shit behind us and -"