Chap. 50 { North Is Pregnant.. }

| CHRISTOPHER POV |

I don't know why North is here tonight. I thought her ass left a long time ago, but now she's back?

"Yo, what's going on?" I asked standing next to Devon.

"She saying she pregnant for Geno." Devon said laughing. I sighed shaking my head.

"Baby what's going on?" Tey asked.

"Geno's groupie problems." I answered.

"GENO YOU TOOK YOUR CONDOM OFF! I KNOW YOUR MY CHILD'S FATHER!" North yelled at Geno.

"Hoe you WISH I was ya child's daddy! Ain't no way that's my baby! I took my shit off so you could swallow my shit. Get the fuck on with that hoe ass lying shit!" He yelled shooing her away.

"You came in me Geno! Look at these papers! The conception date matches up!"

"Yo, what's going on?" I asked.

"She saying she -"

"STAY OUT OF THIS CHRISTOPHER CAUSE YOU LUCKY THE BABY ISN'T FOR YOU!" She yelled pointing at me.

"What?"

"WHAT?!" Teyana yelled. I looked at her. "YOU FUCKED HER!?!"

"TEYANA NO! I NEVER TOUCHED THIS WOMAN! SHE WANTED ME!  THIS ALL GENO WORK RIGHT HERE!" I yelled shaking my head.

She rolled her eyes at me then looked at North.

"Did you fuck my husband?"

North grinned at Teyana, "Oh you must be wifey huh?" She said looking Teyana up and down. "We didn't fuck, but I should've." She laughed.

Bad idea..

"AW HELL NO!" Teyana punched her in the face making her fall back on the couch.

"TEYANA STOP!" I yelled trying to pull her off of her.

"NO! LET HER GO! LET HER WHOOP HER HOE ASS!" Geno yelled. Devon stepped in along with a guard from outside the room pulling Teyana off of me.

"BITCH YOU COULD'VE KILLED MY BABY!" North yelled holding her bleeding nose.

"BITCH GO TO SCHOOL, AINT SHIT STARTED GROWING YET DUMB ASS HOE!" Teyana yelled trying to get me off of her. Once she calmed down, I let her go.

"I CANT BEAT HER ASS, BUT TEYANA CAN! HAND MY LIGHT WEIGHT TEY!" Geno said playfully pushing Teyana.

"Nigga don't touch me!" She said pushing him back.

"FUCK ALL OF YALL! IF YOU DON'T STEP UP IN MY BABY'S LIFE, IM PUTTIN YOU ON CHILD SUPPORT!" North yelled.

"You got 5 seconds to get the FUCK OUT!" I said tying my hair up this time.

North grabbed her purse walking to the door. When the door closed I sighed sitting down.

"Everybody good?" Niko, one of the guards asked.

"Yeah we good." Devon said Nodding his head. Teyana sighed walking to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle.

"See what happens when you wanna be a hoe? Now you got the possibility to being a dad. Hopefully the baby is cute because she not even allat." I laughed.

"Well, you should've beat her ass like I said and we wouldn't have to worry about any of this after tonight."

"So you want me in jail is what your saying? You know she would sue me and get rich off my money." She came sit next to me. "You almost got it too until she said something."

"I told you I never cheated on you. She wanted me, but I didn't fall into it."

"Good." She said kissing my cheek.

"I'm tired of seeing this lovey dovey shit. Finna fly my girl out." Devon said walking to the room on his phone. I laughed.

"Geno you really took the condom off?" I asked him.

"Yes! The only time I took my condom off is if I'm changing into a new one or if she sucking me up. That hoe is crazy." He said looking at his phone.

"She prolly took some out of the condom and put it in herself when you was out." Teyana said and we laughed.

"Ain't no fucking way cause I don't just throw my shit anywhere. I put the old ones back in the box and then throw the box away. I know the tricks too."

"Well I'm glad you a smart thot." I said and we all bust out laughing.

"Could've taught you some things." He smirked. Teyana threw her water bottle at him making it hit his stomach. "AH! I was playing damn!"

"Playing too fucking much. Now throw me back my shit."

"Can we go to bed now? I'm tired." I yawned laying my head on Teyana's shoulder.

"Yeah, come on."

We walked back to the room getting in the bed. Just then, the shower went on.

"Come hereee." I whined pulling Teyana closer to me. I just wanted to hold my baby in my arms.

"Chris move your hand." She said. I laughed little too myself.

"I can't, I feel good right here. Plus it's mine, got to protect it. Especially from Geno sneaky ass."

"Omg, shut up and go to sleep." She laughed.

————————

Could North Actually Be Pregnant For Geno?

Comment Your Thoughts . 🔗