Chap. 80 { Worried Sick.. }

{ CHRISTOPHER POV }

"I think when the smoke come out, you should come from the bottom of the stage. That way it can look like you appearing from out the smoke. It'll make fans go crazy."

I nudged my manager making sure he was listening and he nodded. We was preparing for one of my shows that I had this weekend.

While listening my phone started ringing, I looked seeing Tony calling me.

"Excuse me, I gotta take this right quick." I said standing up. "Wassup Tony?" I asked answering the phone walking out the room. I walked outside standing by the car.

"Chris man, I got good news." He said

"Wassup?" I asked him

"I want to discuss this with everybody so I won't have to repeat myself so everybody needs to meet up at my crib. Right now."

"I'm in a meeting right now Tony, this can't wait?" I asked him.

"Nigga this some good news about getting your son back. I have to leave town in 2 hours. That's why I need to meet up y'all right now cause I'm not gonna be back in town for another week. So you wanna meet up or not?"

I sighed running my hand down my face. "Hello? Chris i don't have all day man. What -"

"Aight man, I'm coming." I said cutting him off and ended the call. "Shit.." I mumbled, making my way back into the meeting room.

"Chris, glad you came back at such a good time. We have good news." My manager told me.

"Listen man, I gotta go handle something real quick. Can you just inform me later about this? This is an emergency and I need to go. Thanks for meeting with us." I told my manager first then thanked the planner or whatever you wanna call the person we was talking to.

—————-

I knocked on Tony's door waiting for him to open up. Seconds later, a female open the door.

She smirked looking me up and down. "Ouu, hey d -"

"Save it. I'm married and you here at Tony's house." I said flashing my ring and walked past her thirsty ass. "Where Tony?" I asked the girl.

"In his man cave." She answered.

"Thanks," I told her and walked upstairs.

Walking into the man cave, Tony, my brother, and Vincent was there. Only ones that wasn't here was Geno and Weezy. I'm glad Weezy wasn't here but I don't know where Geno at.

"Yo Tony, you need to check ya girl downstairs. She mad thirsty." I told him.

"Mm, she must've tried hittin on you too huh?" He laughed.

"Yeah, I cut her off with my ring." I said sitting down.

"Hollup, ima be right back." He handed me the blunt he was smoking and walked out the room.

Seconds later we heard him yelling, the girl screaming, and then the door slamming shut.

"Well damn..." Devon said. I laughed getting a quick puff.

Tony came back in the room fixing his shirt.

"Sorry bout that. Had to quick her ass out. She did that shit to them two too." He took the blunt from me.

"And she screamed because?" Vin asked tony.

"Cause I slapped her ass." He answered and we laughed.

"What y'all niggas in here laughing about and who that girl was outside crying?" Geno asked walking in the room.

"There he is. Now we can get this shit on the road. Weezy updated me on August, and it's some good news." Tony said.

"Alright then. Fill us in."

"I came at the perfect time." Geno said sitting down.

—————

I locked the door behind me and then took off my shoes. I walked upstairs with them in my hand, checked on all the kids, then walked to the bedroom.

Teyana was up reading something on her laptop. She looked at me and frowned. I sighed walking to the closet throwing my shoes in there.

I know she bout to yell at me. But honestly, I'm high and not really finna pay attention to shit she finna say.

"Chris it's 11:30, where have you been?! You had me and the kids worried sick about you!" She yelled following me to the closet.

"Babe, chill. I was at Tony's crib the whole time with the boys." I answered taking off my shirt.

{ TEYANA POV }

"Chris I had to put the kids to sleep by myself!" I said.

He sighed, "And you did a wonderful job babe. They're all sleeping peacefully. Why aren't you sleep?" He asked kissing my forehead walking past me.

The smell of weed fumed from his clothes and mouth.

"Ew, Chris! Don't kiss me knowing you've been putting that shit in your mouth. Why did you come home so late? What were y'all doing? Were there girls there? Who all was over there besides you and Devon nem? What all y'all talked about? Why didn't you even THINK about calling or -"

"TEYANA! DAMN!" Chris yelled cutting me off. "Baby, I'm just tired and high as fuck right now! Can't you see that?! I just want to take a shower then sleep. We'll talk in the morning, I promise." He said kissing my forehead again then closed the door IN MY FACE!

He lucky I don't feel like arguing with this high stupid ass.

Whatever they talked about better be good because I'm bout ready to ring his motherfucking neck up.

I went get back in the bed and then called Makayla on FaceTime.

"Move! You fucking stank!" She yelled when she answered.

"Hey, he's finally home. You yelling too huh?" I asked her.

"Girl yes the fuck I am. Had me and Alex here worried bout him and shit! Did Chris get home?" I laughed cause we both were in the same predicament at the moment with our husband.

"Yes. And best believe he heard this mouth. But you know he ignored me and stuff talking bout he wanna talk about it in the morning, whatever. All I know is, he better come talking to me with some good shit." I said and she laughed.

"Well you go to bed. Got work in the morning. I love you sissy.." She said.

"I surely am. I love you too girl. Kiss my baby Alex for me." I said and we ended the phone call.

"AH FUCK!" I heard Chris yell from the bathroom. I sighed. I closed my computer, turned over, and then turned off the lamp going to sleep.

————————-

Comment Your Thoughts . 💞