Chap. 17 { On The News.. }

| This Is A Short Chapter, But I Just Want To Update . |
____________

3 Days Later...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

I sat on the couch drinking my coffee. The door opened and Chris walked inside taking off his shirt. He just came back from dropping the kids off at school.

"Shit its hot out there." He said. I turned the channel onto the news.

"Babe can you get me an apple out there?" I asked him.

"It is now being said that former Drug Dealers August Alsina and Wardell Coleman are both in the hands of the police.."

I frowned turning the TV up. A picture of August and Weezy both popped up on the TV screen.

"About 3 days ago, there was a party being held for Wardell Coleman, also known as Weezy. It was his 37th birthday party. From witnesses, people say August Alsina gifted Wardell with a gold Rolex. Then, the two men exchanged some words on microphones and August seemed a bit upset about something that Wardell allegedly done to August Alsina's girlfriend, whom we are keeping anonymous. Says August then pulled out a gun and him and two other men started shooting at Wardell. Wardell is still in the hospital as we speak battling for his life after receiving 6 gunshots to the body. The 3 men tried escaping from the back of the building, but were caught by police. All men are going to be charged with numerous counts of murder and could be seeing serious jail time behind bars, without bail or parole. That's it for right now. Back to you Hen -"

I cut the TV off and then looked at Chris. He smiled at me then kissed my lips. "Your safe. Them niggas are behind bars, your safe." He said.

* * * * * *

I just sat there as he kissed on me. I couldn't really speak at the moment. August really shot Weezy because of what he did to me.

I'm not really surprised but I am surprised in a way. I never would've thought he would do something like that to Weezy out of all people.

I really don't know who the baby is for. I have to get a paternity test for both men and see who's my baby's father. I'm hoping it's not Weezy because I really don't want to see him again. August, I hate him as well but if the baby is his, I wouldn't mind letting him see pictures of the baby because at least he did care for me and did protect me most of the time out there in Hubi. He made sure I was fed and comfortable. Even when he was an asshole, he was "nice" to me.

And having a child of his own is something he's always wanted. The least I can do is let him see the baby.

I am glad he's behind bars though because now I can feel more comfortable being out the house with my husband and kids and don't have to worry about having August on my back.

* * * * * *

"What's wrong? You okay?" Chris asked stroking my hair.

"I don't know what I'm going to do when the baby comes. We're going to have take a paternity test and whoever the dad is, they're going to have to see the baby. At least pictures." I explained to Chris.

"Who do you want to be the father?" He asked me.

"I'm hoping August honestly. I feel like he's a more better father than Weezy. I don't want to be around Weezy ever again. I don't want to be around August either but I can't take the baby from him. He's always wanted a child and when we first knew we were having a child , he was smiling from ear to ear." I said thinking back to that night.

"So when the baby comes, he's most likely going to be in jail still. What do you want to do?"

I shrugged running my hand through my tangled hair.

"I'm debating on if I should like go visit him with the baby when he or she gets like 4 or 5 months, or if I should go visit him alone and give him pictures." I explained to him.

He nodded. "I mean honestly, I don't want you showing him a damn thing. I don't want you communicating with him at all. But then another part of me feels for him because like you said, this would be his first child. But I mean if I had to choose, I think you should just wait until the baby gets old enough and just bring him or her to physically see August. Cause pictures and actually seeing someone is two different things. In a picture, you would just see that one face. But in person, you see so many things in a second."

"Yeah that's what I was thinking. Thank you for understanding. Glad your not like totally against this even though what he did was horrible." I thanked him.

"Of course babe. I love you and would do anything to keep you happy. You my world. Along with our kids." He kissed my lips  and I smiled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He rubbed my flat tummy.

"We should get an appointment for this pregnancy. I haven't went to no doctor yet."

"We'll schedule one with the family doctor." He said and I nodded laying my head on his chest.

I'm just glad all of this drama stuff with August is done. He's gone behind bars, and I'm sure when Weezy heals, he's going as well.

I now can get out the house and not be afraid of someone following me waiting to snatch me up. I can live my normal life with my husband and kids. Get back to doing my job and making money.

Only suck part about all of this is that I have a child with one of them. 

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I could tell Teyana is happy that August and Weezy are in the hands of the authorities. I know I am.

And when the baby comes, it's going to be a lot because I deadass don't want Teyana bringing the baby around either of them. I don't care who the daddy is.

I don't know shit but that August is going to serving some time behind bars for this, shooting Tae, and I heard the police been looking for him for years. Even before this shit with Teyana.

And now that they got him, everything can go back to normal.

—————————

Comment Your Thoughts . 😌