Chap. 72 { Hawaii.. }

{ TEYANA POV }

"Aloha! Welcome to Hawaii!" The pretty ladies said as they slowly swayed their hips left to right with the lei's in their hands ready to put them around our neck.

"Ouu, this is so beautiful." I smiled looking around at the island. "Thank you guys so much. You are so beautiful ladies." I told them as I put my head down allowing them to put it around my neck.

"Thank you." They responded. Once Chris got his, we started walking to the car we got rented for the weekend.

"Why they got flowers behind they ears and shir?" Chris mumbled looking back and then back at me.

"It's a cultural thing baby. If they wear it on their left, it means their married and can't anyone. If they were it on their right side of their ear, they're single and looking for love." I explained to him.

"Oh, okay." He said.

"Yeah so if someone tries talking to you. Let me know." I told him and he laughed.

"You don't I don't care about these women. We here for you. I want you to enjoy this time. It's your birthday weekend, let's have fun. We haven't done nothing like this a long time now. Let's just let all the stress we have back home go and focus on you and me. Alright? Can we do that?"

I sighed cause I know even though we're going to be having a good time, I can't stop myself from thinking about my kids.

About Carter.

It frustrates Chris all the time. He tells he every time thts he's "taking care of it" but I'm still worrying!

What if it doesn't go as planned?

- - - - - -

"You know, like you." Chris said snapping me out my thoughts. I looked at him and he was smiling at me pointing at something. I didn't have a clue what he was talking bout because I was off thinking about something else.

"R-Right.." I agreed.

Once we got to the suite, we called for our bags. There was a group bringing our stuff in another truck or whatever but I'm just ready to take a shower.

"You want me to order something to eat or you wanna go out?" Chris asked.

I shrugged, "Whatever you wanna do. I'm not doing anything until my clothes get -"!

Knock Knock!

Chris put the phone and guide down walking to the door. Opening it, the guys brought our things.

"Thank God y'all here. She was dragging for her stuff." Chris told them.

"Dragging?" One of the boys asked.

Chris looked at him, "Nothing." He said. I laughed a little to myself watching them roll our stuff in the room. "Teyana you got 3 bags for yourself, for what? You know we only here for 3 days." Chris said.

"I don't know what I would want to wear. Plus, one of these bags are filled with just shoes. Babe, as long as we have been together and traveling, you know know I always bring a lot of bags." I said giving the guys a tip. "Thank you so much." I grinned at them.

"Yeah and obviously I'm still not used to it. Thanks fellas." Chris also gave them a tip as they walked out the door.

"Thank you so much and you're welcome. Welcome to Hawaii." They said closing the door.

"Nice people aren't they?" I asked him.

"Mhm," Chris said taking off his shirt and jeans. "Now about this shower, you joining me or what? There's a huge bathroom good enough to fit us both." He smirked rubbing my legs.

"Move Chris. I have to sort my stuff out first." I laughed cause it kinda tickled.

He smacked his lips, "Sort my ass! You was just saying you ain't doing nothing till my clothes get here!" He mocked me. I laughed playfully hitting him. "Just join me pleaseeeee!!" He whined begging me. He sounded just like A'Layah.

"If you get my clothes. I'll meet you in the bathroom."

Chris stood up grabbing anything out the bag.

"Let's go," He grabbed my feet pulling me off the bed dragging me to the bathroom.

"CHRIS!" I laughed.

{ CHRIS POV }

I just wanted Teyana to join me in this shower because for 1, I'm horny as fuck and wanna touch and feel all over her sexy ass body. And for 2, because I want to start this birthday weekend off in Hawaii good as hell. And for 3, became I'm trying to keep her mind off of everything that's going on with Carter and allat. 

- - - - - -

After doing our diddy in the shower, hehe, we got ready to go eat out. We actually decided going out because it's a beautiful night. And now that I got Teyana feeling good as hell, she's in the mood for it.

"Baby, which color are you wearing?" Tey asked.

"Uh...I don't know, probably black. Why?" I asked pulling my beard.

"I wanted to match you that's all. I looked your bag before we left to see all the colors you got so we can match colored outfits." She laughed.

"Bruh you weird." I laughed.

"Good. Then you don't need to have sex with my weird ass anymore. Meet Lotioniana." Teyana tossed me the lotion and I threw it on the floor.

"Stop fucking playing with me." I said and Teyana laughed applying lotion to her legs. I looked at my watch seeing we had a good hour or two to get ready. I scheduled us a reservation a little earlier because I just know it's going to take Teyana forever to get ready. "You need to start getting ready before we be late. You know it take you a while to get ready." I told her.

- - - - - -

"How you liking ya Hawaiian Steak babe?" I asked Teyana laughing a little as she pouted chewing her food.

"This shit is disgusting. Let me get a bite of your ribs." She tried putting her fork in my plate but I moved her hand.

"Nope. I told you get the ribs. Should've listened to me." I declined. She smacked her lips.

"Chris this shit is fucking disgusting! Look at it! Where's the flava?!" She semi-whispered holding her plate up to me. I bust out laughing.

This girl can be hilarious sometimes.

It's hilarious right now because she's mad.

"Chris just a little bite, come on." She begged.

"Why you -"

"Chris you better give my girl some ribs!" Someone else said. I turned my head seeing Honey making her way to our table.

What the fuck?

—————————

Comment Your Thoughts . 😝