Chap. 44 { Breaking It Off Wit North.. }

The Next Day...
| CHRISTOPHER POV |

I was at the island putting on my chain, when someone knocked on the door.

"Man tell them niggas I'm coming!" I said. Devon walked to the door.

"Wassup Dev," I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up seeing Geno walking inside the room. I sighed sitting down continuing to put on my jewelry. "Wassup Chris," He spoke to me. I didn't say anything back. Instead, I got up and walked to the refrigerator. "Yo man, you didn't hear me talk to you? I -"

"Look man, just leave me alone damn!" I yelled.

"I was just coming to see what happened last night! I woke up with North and she said that you and I got into it last night." He said.

"Y'all actually fought." Devon said.

"For what?" Geno asked. I shrugged my shoulders or really caring. "And why my shit in her room too?"

"Cause I kicked ya ass out. You wanna defend ya "girl", go ahead." I said popping open a water bottle.

"Girl? What girl?"

"Nigga you was claiming North last night as ya girlfriend and shit. Then you was taking sides with her over Chris's side and sayin that he wanted her and shit like that. Moral of the story is, you defended a hoe that wants Chris." Devon said. "And cause of that, y'all fought and fucked up y'all relationship." He added.

I nodded my head grinning at my brother. Couldn't have explained it a better way.

"Thank you," I said.

"She want Chris? She told me that Chris was coming onto her in the -"

"Nigga she lied to yo dumb ass! She wants me and that's that! She don't really want you! She's staying around with you just to get close to me! You too damn blind to see it!" I said cutting him off.

"Y'all tweaking man." Geno laughed. "I wouldn't dare defend a bitch over one of y'all. The fuck I look like making her my girlfriend with I don't even know where she's from?" He asked.

"Well, you did." I said. "That's why you had a bloody nose cause I punched yo ass when you tried to attack me and missed ya first swing."

Devon bust out laughing, "That shit was funny!"

"Shit ain't funny. But I apologize bro, deadass. You forgive me?" He asked.

"How I know you ain't got ya girl round here and -"

"That ain't my girl! I was just trying to fuck somebody while I'm out here! She finna leave anyways. I'm finna kick her ass to the -"

Knock Knock!

The door opened and sho nuff, there North was coming in the room.

"Baby, you ready for our massage? The -"

"Listen North, there is nothing between us, alright? I know what you trying to do." Geno said cutting her off.

She looked at me then back at him, "What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Admit it! You want Chris, huh? You trynna by close to me to get at my bro?" Geno asked her and she frowned. He laughed. "Well let me tell you something, IT AINT HAPPENING! I never wanted you! I just needed some pussy and head! You think you the first bitch i fucked since I've been out here?" He laughed. 

"I don't give a fuck who else you fucked! You can't leave me!" She said crossing her arms looking up at him.

"Your a psycho." He said. "I didn't even fuck you that good and you trippin behind a nigga. Just get the fuck out and stay away from me." He pointed to the door. I smirked drinking my drink.

She then looked at me. "You did this! Look at what you did!"

"I didn't do anything Shawty. I told you, I don't want you. I'm married." I showed her my ring.

She screamed stomping her feet like those crazy white girls in the movies when they don't get their way.

"You know what? You all better watch your backs." She smiled. "And you.." She looked up at Geno. "I'll be seeing you again, very soon." She winked at him and walked out the hotel room.

"DAMN! She crazy as fuck!" Geno said closing the door behind her.

"See what you got yaself into?" I laughed saying.

"Hope you wrapped it up, otherwise, that "soon" could mean you could potentially be a baby daddy." Devon said and we both laughed.

"Haha, laugh all y'all want shit ain't funny. I know for a FACT, I pulled out." We started walking out the hotel room to the elevator.

"We'll see in a few months. Gon have a foreign baby." Devon said.

"Suck my dick." Geno said.

I'm glad these player days are over for me. I definitely don't miss these days with these different women and then threatening me if I don't see them. Geno just don't understand yet.

————————

Little Update Before I Go To Bed . 😘

Comment Your Thoughts My Loves . 💘