Chap. 71 { Mama's Birthday.. }

3 Months Later...
{ TEYANA POV }

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAMA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The kids sung to me. I smiled blowing out the candles on the cake they made.

"Thank you babies so much. I love this cake." It wasn't an over the top cake, but my babies did a good job. It was thoughtful of them al to do this.

We're just missing one...

"You guys go get what you got for your mama." Christopher told them. They all took off out the kitchen and to the stairs. "I got you something too," He walked out the kitchen then came back with 2 Louie bags, a Chanel bag, and a Louie shoe box, and a box. "Which one do you want first?" He asked.

"Awee babe, you didn't have to. You spoil me enough already." I said taking them bags looking them. I had 2 new purses, a new Chanel purse, and some new red bottoms.

"I know, which is why I continue to do it. Happy Birthday baby." He said and we kissed. "Now open your box up." He said wrapping his arm around my waist watching me.

"Chris this better not be keys to another car. I'm fine with driving my -"

"It's not another car." He laughed.

"Better not be a damn doggy collar either. We don't need a -"

"It's not that either babe. Would you just open it?" He asked and I sighed putting the box on the table opening it. There was a note inside with a stack of money on top of it.

"Ouu, money." I smiled picking it up. Chris smacked his lips. I laughed putting the money down and read the note. It said: We're Going To Hawaii

"Well?" He asked.

"Chris I told you I didn't want to go anywhere this year." I said looking up at him.

"Teyana, you tell me a lot of stuff and I don't listen." He said and I laughed. "I wanted to do this because I know this is a hard time and everything since we still don't have Carter here. But I don't want for you to be focused on that. It's your birthday and I want you to feel like the Queen that you are. My beautiful queen." He leaned down kissing my forehead.

"I just wish I can see him. At least a picture," I teared up a little thinking about Carter. I feel like shit since I'm not in his life right now.

"I know babe, we're going to get him back. But until then, we have 4 other kids we have to take care of still and be here for. Let's enjoy this little weekend I have planned out for us in Hawaii. Just me and you." He kissed my lips. I sighed nodding.

I do need some time to just relax and spend time with my husband. 

"Alright." I said.

"MAMA, OPEN MINE FIRST!" A'Layah screamed handing me her paper.

"Let's all go on the patio and we'll open everything."

When we all got comfortable on the patio, I started opening the gifts.

"Alright Layah, your gift first.." I read the paper. "It says, happy birthday to the best mama ever! I love you so much, love A'Layah." Attached for the paper she had 2 boxes of candy. "Awee, thank you baby girl." I said kissing her cheek and she smiled sitting in Chris's lap.