Chap. 52 { Dont Agree Wit Your Plan.. }

| TEYANA POV |

"It's August! He sent these shoes for Carter!" I said looking at the shoes. "Why can't he just leave us alone!?!" I said on the verge of crying.

"This nigga is out? Isn't he suppose to still be in jail?" Devon asked.

"What's going on out here?" Mama Tee asked coming outside on the porch with Carter sleeping in her arms. Makayla followed.

"August is out. He sent these." Chris said showing his mother the shoes and the note card. I shook my head.

"Can never be great! Now that he's out, he's coming back for revenge! I already know." I said pacing back and forth. "He's watching us. How else did he send this -"

"Baby calm down, we're going to be fine." Chris said.

"CALM DOWN!?! YOU EXCEPT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN SOMEONE IS COMING AFTER MY DAMILY!?! ESPECIALLY YOU!  YOU TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN REALLY, HE'S MORE AFTER YOU THAN ME! YOU SHOULD BE GOING WORRIED RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at Chris.

Who could be calm after this?

August is a dangerous man and I'm terrified for not only my life, but my family's life as well. He has connections everywhere.

"He's not going to do shit! I promise!" He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Chris I'm not believing none of that! You know how dangerous August is. He knows every fucking body! We try to "calm" down for one minute, then boom. Dead." I said crying. I looked at Carter. "He might even try to take me and Carter again. You want that?" I asked looking back at Chris and he sighed looking away.

"How is he out so early?" Makayla asked.

I shrugged, "No telling." I said.

"His mother.." Mama Tee said. I looked at her.

"What?"

"His mother. I seen a Instagram post the other day. It was a video she posted that's going around and she's saying how she's about to get him out and everything. I didn't take it serious though." She said shaking her head then looked down in her arms kissing Carter.

"I'll sacrifice myself before I let him to get to any of y'all." Chris said.

"That's what he wants you to do. He want you to himself, alone with no one. That way he can kill you! August is heartless ass hell! He shot Weezy and didn't give a fuck. That's his own cousin! So you know you won't be spared for shit."

"Guys we need to do something. If he can't get to y'all, he's going to probably try to get us." Makayla said. She was right.

August doesn't give a damn and wouldn't mind taking out people who are in the way of getting something that he really wants.

And what he really wants is Me and Carter...

Hours Later After The Party....

"So what y'all wanna do?" Devon asked us as we all sat at the dining room table.

It was me and Chris, Devon and Valerie, Vincent and Makayla, Geno, and Mama Tee and Michael.

This is our normal family circle. We don't need no one else or anything. The kids were upstairs in their rooms either sleeping or watching TV.

We wanted to wait until the party was over and the kids were good upstairs to have this conversation with one another again.

* * * * *

"I think we should start all walking around strapped up." Geno said. "Even you Mama Tee. You know how to work a gun right?" He asked.

"Want me to show you?" She asked and we all laughed.

"I think we should try to meet up with his ass and tal -"

"Let me handle it!" I blurted out. Everyone got quiet and looked at me.

"What?" Chris asked.

"Let me handle it! He wants revenge on you, but he also wants to see and be in Carter life. I can meet up with him with Carter, and talk to him. Hopefully try to talk him out of his evil thoughts about you." I explained.

"What? Hell no. Ain't doing nothing like that." Chris said shaking his head.

"Chris, she does have a point though. Think about it.." Michael said and i nodded.

"I can see her point of view of little. If he really wants to see his son, he'll probably do anything to see him." Makayla added.

"And I doubt he'll really hurt Teyana and Carter." Valerie said.

"He loves Carter. He's his first child. If we can arrange some type of custody situation with him, then it can -"

"Custody? What? Are you stupid? I'm not letting that nigga see my son! He's a fucking monster! You want Carter to grow up like that?!" Chris yelled at me.

"IM TRYING TO SAVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE AND YOU YELLING AT ME?! HOW ABOUT WE DO SOMETHING ELSE AND THEN WHEN YOU WIND UP IN THE DAMN HOSPITAL BED, ME AND CARTER GONE AGAIN, YOU GONNA REGRET THE SHIT!" I yelled back at him.

Sometimes I don't know who Chris thinks he be talking to. I'm not scared of his ass.

After telling him off, he stayed quiet. "You know what, I don't even fucking care anymore. I can defend myself. Do what the fuck you want." With that, Chris got up from the table walking out the room.

I sighed looking away. I felt the tears just wanting to come down.

I'm just trying to fucking help him and he's not trying to go along with the plan that EVERYONE is on board with.

"Teyana, are you okay?" Makayla asked touching my arm. I shrugged and then covered my face with my hands crying.

"I'm trying to save him! IM TRYING! I KNOW HOW AUGUST IS! IVE BEEN STUCK WITH HIM FOR 5 FUCKING YEARS! I KNOW ALL HIS FUCKING DECISIONS! HE'S TRYING TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION THE WAY HE HANDLED OTHER DUDES IN THE PAST, THIS IS NOT THE SAME SITUATION STUPID ASS!" I yelled standing up yelling towards the door.

"He's just upset, don't worry. He'll come around." Vincent said.

"AT THE LAST FUCKING MINUTE WHEN HE SEES HIS PLAN ISN'T GOING TO WORK!" I said.

"WHY WOULD I BE ON BOARD WITH A PLAN THAT YOU BASICALLY ALREADY DID! YOU LETTING THIS NIGGA SEE CARTER AGAIN!" Chris said popping back up in the room.

"YOU NOT EVEN HEARING ME OUT ALL THE WAY!" I yelled standing up facing him.

"I DONT WANT TO! IM DONE WIT IT!" He walked back out.

"I swear I could - Ouuuu!" I sat sitting back down. "I need a fucking drink." I got up from the table storming to kitchen.

————————

Who All Thinks Teyana's Plan Could Work? 👀
Comment Your Thoughts . 🤧