Chap. 12 { Escaping Before They Come.. }

Recap :

"Another baby though, that's a lot. And now since we're doing this, it's going to be hell keeping the baby safe! He's so excited to be a dad, he'll kill me when he finds out I not only escaped, but I'm taking our child away with me. I don't know what to do!" I cried sitting on the couch.

"Shh, it's okay. It's okay." Tae held me in his arms. I just bawled crying.

Next thing you know, his phone begin ringing. I sat up watching him answer the call.

"Wassupp, y'all around?" He asked. He stood up. "Aight good good, just pull up and -"

Then my phone started ringing. My heart dropped seeing August's name on the caller ID. I answered it putting it on speaker.

"Hel-"

"YOU DEAD! YOU A DEAD FUCKING WOMAN! YOU GOT MY FUCKING CAMERAS OFF!! WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON TEYANA!"
________

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"August I'm sorry.." Was all I said before I hung up. I heard a horn outside. I looked at Tae and we jetted for the door.

It was locked!

"SHIT! HE MUST HAVE TURNED THE ALARM BACK ON! QUICK, BREAK THE WINDOW!" He yelled running to the window.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"BREAK THE WINDOW! HE IS TRAPPING US IN! IF WE GET TRAPPED IN, WE DEAD! HELP ME!" We both grabbed the coffee table and threw it at the window watching it break. The alarm system started ringing then.

I screamed and Tae helped me out the window.

"TEYANA!" I heard a familiar voice said. The person pulled me out. Without even looking to see who it was, I hugged back because I never forgot the cologne smell.

My husband was hugging me.

I know Chris's embrace and smell.

"CHRIS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I cried in his arms.

"Help me!" Tae yelled. I turned around seeing Devon and Vincent trying to pull Tae out the window.

SCCREEEECHH!

We heard tires screeching the ground down the street.

"THEY'RE COMING HURRY!" I yelled.

"COME ON!" Chris grabbed my wrist and we jetted for the truck they were in.

Minutes later, we seen Tae, Vincent, and Devon running to the mini bus.

"GO GO GO!" The driver pulled out the yard. As soon as he started putting the bus in drive, shots started going off.

"TEYANA GET DOWN!" I heard Chris yell as he held me close and put my head down. Shots from the bus then started going off as well. "LOSE EM MAN!" Christopher yelled to the driver.

"I got something for they ass." I sat up watching Devon pull out a Ak47.

"Dev, hand me one!" Vincent yelled. The driver sped up and he threw Vincent a AK47.

They both started firing shots at the truck that was directly behind us. Next thing you know, the top of the truck flew off and they swerved off the road.

"YEAHHH!!" Vincent and Devon cheered high diving each other.

"I wouldn't get too excited, still got 2 more." Tae said pointing out the window. They reloaded their guns and started firing again.

"Chris! Hand me a bomb!" Tae yelled. I frowned.

"Bomb?" I asked him. Chris handed Tae a few bombs.

"SPEED THIS SHIT UP MAN!" Chris yelled to the driver. I looked at him and he looked at me. "I missed you so much."

I grinned, "I miss you guys too." I said and we kissed. "I have something to tell you..." I said thinking about me being pregnant still with either August or Weezy's baby.

"What is it?" He asked rubbing my thigh. He was looking me directly in the eyes which made me even more nervous to tell him this.

"Um...So I'm -"

"CHRIS! WE NEED YA HELP!" Vincent yelled. Just about all the dudes in the bus were shooting. We also had another load of dudes in a van on the side of us as well.

"Get up here in the front." Chris said.

"What? Chris it's dangerous up there! I rather be right here in the -"

"Come on Teyana! We don't have much time! I need you up here. It's more safe up here." He told me. I sighed sitting up and jumped in the passenger's side. "Watch her and make sure nothing happens to her." He told the driver

He quickly nodded then looked at me then back at the road. I looked away then frowned taking another look at him.

"Mr. Michael?" I asked. I couldn't believe it was him.

He smiled, "I was hoping you recognize me!" He said.

"How's Mama Tee?" I asked.

"She's doing good. Everyone misses you Teyana. A lot." He said. I nodded already knowing.

"I'm just ready to get home and kiss my babies" I lightly smiled. I'm excited, but I can't get too excited until I'm actually off this island, on the jet safe with Christopher nem, and in our home with our family.

That's when I'm going to really be happy because you never know what could happen right now.

—————————-

Sorry For The Long Wait .. I Was On Vacation In Baton Rouge And Wasn't Even Writing Anything .

Sorry Guys..

Comment Your Thoughts . 💋