Chap. 66 { Talking To Chris.. }

Later That Night...
{ TEYANA POV }

"Goodnight baby. Sweet dreams." I said kissing Cameron's cheek and put the cover over his body.

"Mommy, can you make me some waffles in the morning?" Cameron asked.

I laughed, "Yeah baby. Chocolate chip, right?"

"Yes mommy." He smiled.

After tucking him in fully, I walked to Aubrey's room to make sure she was sleep. I tend to make sure all the kids are safe, sleeping, and breathing in their beds before I go to the bedroom because once I go in, I'm not coming out unless for an emergency.

Going into Aubrey's room, her bed was still fully made.

"Aubrey?" I called out looking around her room. Only to not find her anywhere in the room or her bathroom.

I knew exactly where she was.

I turned off her light and walked to the bedroom. Walking inside, just as I predicted, Aubrey snuggled up under Chris sleeping. Meanwhile he was working on his laptop.

"I knew this where she was." I laughed a little to myself and approached the bed.

"Yeah. She wasn't feeling too good so I gave her some medicine and let her lay here till she went to sleep. You want me to put her in her own bed?" Chris asked closing his computer.

"Yeah because I'm not fighting with her."

Aubrey might be my little twin face, mini me, baby doll, whatever got wanna call it, but at night she's a full on daddy's girl.

- - - - - - -

"Mmm, you smell good. Smell like my favorite fragrance." Chris said getting behind me in bed snuggling up to me.

I laughed overlapping my arm with his around my waist.

"I tend to switch up every night. Tonight just so happen to be your favorite." I said.

"Yeah and since everybody sleep, you should let me get part 2 of what we started this morning like you said." He begin kissing my neck sending chills down my spine.

"Babe, stop." I laughed.

"Why? I want you right now and you said you was gonna give me more later since you didnt want to give me more earlier." He said continuing to kiss my neck and feel all over my body.

It was really turning me on but I then started thinking about the conversation Honey and I had earlier. "I have to talk to you about something!" I said and he stopped looking at me.

"What is it? Got you jumping around and shit like that. Scaring me." He sat up saying and laid his head on my shoulder.

"So today at the nail salon, you won't believe who I ran into." I said and played in his waves.

"Who?"

"Honey." I answered and he sighed.

"And you're telling me this because..." He said.

"I actually have good news. She brought up Carter situation because she was apologizing to me and everything about it and whatnot and said she could help us get him back." I explained. Chris didn't say anything. Instead, he continued watching TV. "Did you listen to anything I just said?" I asked him.

"Hell no." He answered and I smacked my lips pushing him off of me. "Ouch girl, damn!" He groaned rubbing my head getting out the bed.

"Chris! I'm trying to explain something to you about Carter and you're not listening because you don't wan to put your fucking pride to the fucking side about Honey! Can we not focus on that part of the shit and listen to the most important part!?!" I exclaimed.

He never liked Honey, which I can understand why in his circumstance, but this ain't about his likings right now.

This is about my baby.

Chris stared at me for a good minute then sighed turning off the TV and sitting down in the bed.

"Fine. You wanna talk, lets talk." He said getting under the covers.

"Thank you. Now like I was saying, she might know some guys that might know or be familiar with August and -"

"Not surprised.." He mumbled biting his nails. I rolled my eyes.

"We can probably all get together and come up with a plan to try and get Carter back. But, we're going to have to be really careful because all of those security and cameras he has like everywhere on everything."

"First off, you know I don't work with no other niggas except my niggas. So why -"

"Chris this is about Carter! I know that already! But I want my baby home!" I yelled, feeling my eyes starting to water. "I miss him...I want him home.. he barely knows me. I don't want to wait too long and he won't want shit to do with me." I cried.

Chris pulled me into his arms and I just broke down even more.

"Listen, ima talk to the guys and everything and we'll see. You sure you wanna do this?" Chris asked rubbing my back.

"I'll do anything to try to get him back." I sniffed.

"I'm here until we find a way." He said kissing my forehead. "I just need to talk to Devon nem first then we gon see how we move." He said and I nodded. "Just saying, I still don't like Honey."

I laughed, "I know. She doesn't like you either."

"I don't care. I love you though." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too babe. Can we turn the lights out? I'm feeling some type of way now." I said getting on top of Chris taking off my shirt.

Chris smirked, "Yes ma'am, we can."

—————————

Sorry For The Long Wait .

Comment Your Thoughts . 😌