Chap. 16 { What You Deserve.. }

Skipping To Weezy's Party..
-{ TAE POV }-

Tonight is the night of Weezy's party. I'm not going but I'm patiently waiting for that call that August and Weezy are behind bars.

I don't know what to expect but I also know that Weezy most like has it coming now for his ass since I told him about Weezy possibly impregnating Teyana.

I sat up grabbing my phone off my nightstand. I went to Chris's contact. I heard him and his guys are going in the party tonight too. But, I want them to stay safe so, I'm going to tell him to stay home and let the cops handle it. I don't need Teyana stressing during her pregnancy.

"Hello?" Chris voice said.

"Wassup Chris. Y'all still going to the party tonight?"

"Yeah we loading up now. About to be leaving. Why wassupp?"

"Don't go! The cops are going with plenty of police and SWAT teams. Just stay home with your family man. It's too risky out there and I doubt any of y'all are going to make it out alive." I explained to him.

He laughed, "We got this man. Fuck the police! We gon'  the new SWAT team and shit! You seen how took them niggas down in Hubi, we got this."

I shook his head. This dude got a hard ass head.

"Chris, TRUST ME MAN! DON'T GO TO THAT PARTY! There are wayyy more niggas than you think strapped right now on August's team there! Almost every dude in that bitch! And it's a big ass party! STAY HOME WITH TEYANA! YOU CANT WIND UP LIKE ME!"

"Like you? What happened to you?"

"August came to crib asking me shit and he shot me twice. One in the arm and one in the leg. He said it's because I betrayed them and because I helped Teyana. I'm glad to be alive right now man. But I don't know what he's planning so I'm keeping my eyes open. Just don't go out there. Let the police handle the shit."The line grew quiet for a good lil second or two. "Hello? You still there?"

"Y-Yeah. Sorry to hear that man. Your going to be alright right?"

"Yeah ima be good. Just on crutches for a few weeks, but my girl helping me out." I told him.

"Oh alright that's good. But we won't go to the party, but we'll sit in the parking lot and watch. Is that bad?" He laughed.

"Whatever man. Just be safe." I ended the phone call. Nigga really don't listen.

There is about to be a bill blown shoot out in the parking lot and they trynna go watch. Shit ain't no better than going inside.

-{ AUGUST POV }-

I put my glasses on my face and got out my car. I locked my door and pulled up my shirt making sure my gun was loaded.

"Yo Aug, you want us to grab that bag too?" One of my boys said. Along with me, I brought two of my guards. I didn't need a whole army for this because just about all the niggas here are diving behind me and Weezy.

But, I don't need that many to ride with me for this. My two I got are just enough.

"Remember what I said, 2 shots only." I told them both and they nodded.