Chap. 35 { Mama Sheila.. }

Just A Little Update..This Chapter Will Be Short.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

After we left, we dropped the papers off at the post office, we went to get something to eat.

Chris sat Carter in the high chair and he looked around nibbling on his fingers.

"I'm going to go get him some mashed potatoes, can you watch him?" I asked Chris.

"Yeah." He said sitting down. I stood up walking away from the table and heard Carter crying. I turned around seeing him pointing to me. I laughed. All that little boy do is point and scream.

I went to grab a small plate when someone beat me to it.

"Ooops, sorry I -" I looked up coming face to face with August's Mom, Ms. Sheila. "Sorry. You can get it." I told her.

She picked up the plate then looked at me. "Why did you do it?" She asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"What? You stupid now? My son just called me 10 minutes ago crying his eyes out saying you and your husband put a restraining order on him and that's he's never going to see Carter again." She said. I sighed looking away.

"I'm sorry but we feel that -"

"There is no we in that decision Teyana. I know you didn't want that to happen. My son told me he seen it in your damn eyes. You allowing that man to take my grand baby from us. You should be ashamed!"

"It's what's best for Carter!" I said back.

She laughed. "Best for Carter? What are you stupid?" My eyes widened.

"Excuse me?! Are you -"

"Baby is she bothering you? Do we have to get a restraining order on her too?" I looked back seeing Chris standing behind me with Carter on his forearm watching.

"Omg, is this Carter? He's so adorable! Look JUST like August. Don't you have any guilt Teyana?" She asked looking at me. She was pissing me off with her petty ass.

"Leave us alone, Ms. Sheila.." I said.

Ms. Sheila started laughing. "You guys have a good night." She said and started walking away. "Oh and this won't be the last time you guys see me." She winked and begin fixing herself something to eat.

I sighed and turned to Chris. "I don't want to eat here anymore. Can we just go home and we'll order pizza or something?" I asked Chris. He nodded then looked at me.

I looked Carter and walked back to the table grabbing my things and we left.

I don't have time for Ms. Sheila's petty ass comments. And that little threat, I'm a little scared because I know she can be capable of just as much as August.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked as we sat in the truck.

"Her threat. Chris, we have watch our backs. Again!" I said tearing up. "Now we have the kids' lives in danger." I added.

He laughed, "You really scared of what an old woman saying?"

"That's August's mother! They all know people! It's nothing for her to call up someone! She hates me now! I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!" I yelled.

He shook his head. "Teyana, I'm doing this again. We have NOTHING to worry about." He said.

The Next Morning...
-{ SHEILA POV }-

"What did they say?" August asked.

"She told me to leave them alone and Chris threatened me with a restraining order as well! Can you really believe that!!? He's brainwashing this girl!" I said and my son shook his head. "We have to do something about this.." I mumbled.

August looked at me. You could see all the rage and anger in my son's eyes. "We? Mama you know I can't do shit! I'm stuck in here!" He whispered.

I smirked, "You don't have to baby. I can get some help getting you out," I looked at the guard, Henry. He was already looking my way. "Think he'll help us?"

"Mama..." August said. "You think this a movie? You think this is -"

"All I have to do, is convince him." I mumbled.

"And how are you going to do that?"

"Mama knows how to get the men to help us out. I've been doing it for years. With a little bit of money being added and something else, your going to be out of here in no time." I smiled. I looked at Henry again and winked and he laughed looking away.

"Ew, that's disgusting.." He said and I laughed.

With my plan, I know this is going to work.

"Your coming home baby."

All I need is my bait....Henry.

——————————-

Ms. Sheila...😳
Comment Your Thoughts . 🥰