Chap. 26 { Looking For You.. }

3 Hours Later...
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I tried calling Teyana's phone for the 20th time, and nothing! I don't know what she's doing but I don't believe she's really "in traffic"

I tried calling Teyana's phone for the 20th time, and nothing! I don't know what she's doing but I don't believe she's really "in traffic". She's been gone with Carter for at least 3 hours. When she was leaving, she told me she was going to be only 1 hour.

As much as I didn't want to, I went to my contacts calling Makayla. It ring a few times, then she finally picked up.

"What now Christopher? You calling to tell me how I need to support my best friend more?!" She yelled answering. I sighed shaking my head, biting my cheek stopping me from saying something to this girl.

"I'm not calling about that Makayla. Do you know where Teyana is? She not answering her phone."

"No. Haven't talked to Teyana. Keep up with your wife, bye." With that, she ended the call. I looked at the phone then locked it.

Makayla still hold a grudge on me since I told her about supporting Teyana when she first got pregnant. I don't understand why she's still holding onto it. I apologized to her and everything. 

"Disrespectful selfish ass bitch." I said. Just then, the door opened. I jumped up seeing Teyana walking in the house with Carter in his seat. "Where the hell were you? I've been calling you!"

"We were at the mall!!" She yelled closing the door and putting Carter in his swing. He was knocked out.

"Really? Then where are the bags?" She groaned putting down her coach wallet.

"If you would give me time to go get them, you would see the bags! Chill! I had to take my kid out of the truck first!" She yelled and stormed out the house making Carter jump up in his sleep and he stared crying.

"It's alright DaDa, I gotchu," I said picking him up and kissing his face. I frowned smelling a odd smell from his cheek. I smelled again. "The Hell.."

Teyana walked back in the house with bags form Pandora, Coach, and Fashion Nova.

"Teyana, what is this smell on his cheek?" I asked her. She put the bags down and closed the door then looked at me.

"What are you talking about? I put baby lotion in his face this morning." She said.

"This don't smell like no baby lotion, smell." She walked over to us and smelled his cheek.

"Chris, I don't smell anything. Maybe your smelling your upper lip or something." She said taking Carter and then walked upstairs.

I know I wasn't tripping. Something is up with Teyana and I can't put my finger on it. She haven't mastered my calls and now they're back home after 3 hours and Carter's face smell funny.  

I don't know maybe I'm overreacting because she haven't hit me up. I grabbed my phone and then the car keys leaving out the house.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I laid Carter in his crib and then went to the bathroom wetting up a warm soapy towel

I laid Carter in his crib and then went to the bathroom wetting up a warm soapy towel. I then walked back to his crib cleaning his face all over.

The smell that Chris was smelling was most likely from August. While we were talking, Carter fell to sleep on his dads chest. It was so cute. My baby looks just like his dad and seeing them together today, ain't no way August isn't Carter's dad.

I do feel bad for doing this behind Chris's back but i know he won't approve of me bringing Carter to August so I have to.

August was so thrilled to see Carter it was adorable. I totally would've thought Carter would've started crying when he was with August but he was perfectly fine.

I didn't notice Chris calling me because after I put my phone on silence in the jail, I forgot to take it off. But I'm not going to tell him that because then it'll spring up His suspensions more about where we were.

We stayed at the jail for at least an hour. Luckily, August got more time from his officer and he got to spend more time with his son.

After that, I had to stall time and go to the mall and buy things because I told Chris I was going to the mall. I wasn't planning on buying anything really but I had to because it would've been suspicious for us to be gone for 3 hours and come back home with nothing.

* * * * *

After rocking Carter back to sleep, I grabbed my phone seeing a few missed calls from Makayla and a teat.

Makayla🥰🤞🏾 : " Wya? Ya nigga is calling me saying he don't know where you are and that you aren't answering the phone. 🙄

Me : " I'm fine. We were out at the mall and I forgot my phone was on silent. Sorry. Are you home though? I need to talk to you about something. "

Makayla🥰🤞🏾 : " Yeah. You can come over. I hope you have my Carter! ☺️

Me : " Yeah he's with me. We're on our way. "

To say Makayla wanted me to get rid of Baby Carter before I had him, she surely do love him so much now. She even apologized  to me about everything she said.

I forgave her because I love her and don't want any tension between us.

As for her and Chris though, they have a more bumpy relationship between each other. One minute they don't like each other, the next they do.

I picked my baby boy up out his crib and then grabbed his bag. I walked downstairs to tell Chris we were leaving again, "Chris, Carter and I are going to Makayla's house." I said.

Nothing.

"Chris?" I called out as I put Carter in his seat.

Just then, I heard a car start outside. I looked out the window seeing Chris driving out the driveway in his new customized Ferrari.

That asshole. I didn't even know he was leaving.

—————————

Comment Your Thoughts . 💚