Chap. 4 { "Let Me Help You .. " }

A Week Later..
-{ TEYANA POV }-

I woke up the next morning hearing laughter coming from downstairs.

"August." I said tapping his arm which was wrapped tightly around my waist. When he didn't budge, I tried again but harder this time. Still nothing. I turned around looking at him seeing him knocked out with his mouth slightly open.

I took a second just looking at him. He was shirtless with nothing but some shorts on. I must say, August is very sexy. His pretty complexion, sexy tattoos, beautiful curly hair, sexy pink lips that he licks all the time, everything about him is just sexy.

When he's dripping wet from coming out the shower with nothing but a towel on, oh sweet Baby Jesus.

It's even more sexier when he's on top of me sweating and biting his lip. I'm not even going to lie, I enjoyed some nights of the sex.

What am I thinking?

I'm married to Chris.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said snapping me out my thoughts. I looked away feeling a little embarrassed that I just got caught staring at August. "Why you trynna wake me up? You want sum?" He begin kissing my shoulder and rubbing my thighs.

"No August. Your company is being too loud downstairs. Could you please tell them to take it down?" I asked him.

He sighed, "You go do it. If they get smot, lemme know and ima bust they ass." He said. I sighed getting out the bed and walking to the door. "Put that robe on. Hell you think you doing going out there like that?" He said. I grabbed the silk pink robe he got me. "Bring me some orange juice back."

I rolled my eyes walking out the room and down the stairs.

"Bruh what the fuck!?! That's game!" August's cousin, Weezy yelled at another dude.

"Excuse me! Can you guys please keep it down? We're trying to sleep upstairs!" I asked them. They all looked at me.

I continued walking to the kitchen getting a glass.

"You think you the woman of the house?" I looked back seeing Weezy smoking a cigar wearing nothing but shorts.

"Excuse me?"  I asked him.

"You heard me. Just because you fucking August don't mean that you -"

"Come on Weezy man, let her go." Another dude said coming in the kitchen.

Weezy looked at the dude, "Tae what the hell wrong witchu? Who called you in here? I think I was talking to her, not you!" He fussed at the Tae guy.

"I know but man she ain't doing nothing. All she did was ask us to keep our -"

"Nigga you really got some nerve." Weezy laughed. After fixing August's orange juice I put it back and walked past the boys feeling a hard sting to my ass. "Nice ass." Weezy said.

I rolled my eyes at him. I wouldn't say anything because that would only get me in trouble by August and Weezy. Weezy is mean as hell.

How can someone so fine, be mean as hell?

Getting upstairs, August was just coming out the bathroom.