Chap. 38 { Sheila's Deal.. }

This Chapter Will Be Short...
| SHEILA |

"I had such an amazing time last night," I smiled sitting up looking at Henry.

"Me too. You liked my friends? They seemed to like your Louisiana accent very much." He said and we both laughed.

Last night, Henry and I went to his friends' party and then ended up getting something to eat. After that, we came back to his condo, had sex, and went to sleep.

"Yes, your friends are very cool."

We sat there in silence for a little bit. Henry was playing with my fingers.

"I know we've only been talking and stuff for a few months but I really want to tell you that I really like you. Your personality, beautiful body and looks, everything about you. I love it." I blushed looking away.

"Oh stop," I said.

He kissed my hand. "I'm serious. In fact, I'm in love with you. I'm not even gonna lie, I love it when we talk and hang out. Your beautiful inside and out and I can tell you love your son and would anything for him. I love that you go hard for your family."

I was a little taken back that he said that he was in love with me.

We've only been talking for like 4 months and he's already in love with me?

I like Henry and everything but our friendship is still new. He's catching feelings for me too damn fast.

But, I'm going to just agree to this and hopefully it'll help me get my son out of jail.

"Thank you. I'm glad you see that I do. I just want what's best for my baby boy." I said. "Henry, I need for you to do me a favor.." I said tracing the tattoo on his chest.

He kissed my hand, "Anything for you, my love." He said and I cracked a light smile.

I was a little hesitant to say it at first but I know I have to at some point to get some stuff cracking.

"I need for you to help me get August out of jail.." I said. His smile dropped and he frowned sitting up.

"What?"

"I'm willing to pay you to help him get him out. Please Henry, my son needs to see his son." I begged. He looked away sighing then back at me.

"How much?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Say about 4 million?" I asked. I hope that's enough. I'm not trying to go up any higher. Money isn't shit for us because 4 million is easy to get back, but I don't want to spend too much. August is still getting money coming through as we speak. He got boys still running the business even while he's gone in jail.

Henry stayed quiet. This was eating me up because I don't know what he's thinking. "Well?" I can't read his face expression or anything.

"That's all I'm getting in return?"

I frowned, "What more do you except?"

"You." He smirked. I laughed looking away. "I want you to be mines." He said.

"Um.."

"Come on. You want something and I want something. You want August out, and I want you." He begin kissing my neck.

"Okay, Okay!" I laughed as he laid on top of me. "Your going to lose your job and everything, you know that right?" I asked.

"I don't care. We can leave and hide out like your son did with Teyana. As long as I got you, I don't care about my job. My job don't compare to 4 million dollars and having you as my woman."

"I like your words." We kissed which turned into a full make out session.

August baby, your coming home!

————————-

Just Wanted To Update A Little Chapter .

Comment Your Thoughts . ☝🏾