Chap. 20 { Chris & Makayla Talk.. }

The Next Morning...
-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"You sure you wanna go to work? You could just start fresh next week." I said watching Teyana do her hair. She was so beautiful. I could literally look at her for hours and examine every part of her face. It was beautiful.

"No babe. I think I'm ready to start today. Plus, it's boring here alone at the house." She said.

"Alright. Well I'm about to go bring the kids to school."

"I already went tell them bye and everything. Tell them I said have a good day at school. Love you." We shared a kiss.

"Love you too beautiful."

* * * * * *

I walked into the store, feeling myself getting a few stares, and went to the back to my old office. It still looked the same. Except my things were now Makayla's things.

I'm definitely going to have to move all of this out and she's going to have to go back into her old office. I walked around the room then walked out to Makayla's old office.

Walking inside, I seen the office was set up the same way it was in my old office. Still neat and everything.

Well, looks like I'm not switching after all.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I sat at the table waiting for Makayla to arrive.

20 Minutes Later..

"Hey. Sorry I'm late. Alex woke up a little sick and I had to give her some medicine." Makayla said walking to the table.

"Might wanna order. Didn't want to order then it was going to be cold." I said and she nodded sitting down.

* * * * *

After she had her breakfast, I decided to start talking to her about her and Teyana's conversation.

"So, What did you want to talk about?"

"Well...I'm aware that you and Teyana has fun yesterday correct?" She nodded stuffing her mouth with pancakes. "And she told me what y'all talked about earlier that day.." I added.

She frowned, "About what? We talked about a lot of shit yesterday." She giggled.

"About our child Makayla.." i said and she stopped laughing.

"Oh, yea.." She said looking away.

"Yeah. Why are you putting those thoughts into her head? You know she already going through shit and you wanna add aborting a child? Really Makayla?"

"I'm sorry but I just feel like it's what best for her. Plus, you guys already have 4 beautiful children. It's -"

"Alright so what's wrong with having 5?" I cut her off asking.

"The child's not even yours Christopher! I know your upset about that! When you look at the sweet baby, your going to see August or that other guy. You know it's going to hurt you.." She said.

"Yea it will but I wouldn't go as far as killing a child or signing the child up for adoption because the child isn't mine." I said shaking my head. "Pathetic Makayla. I really excepted more out of you. At least support her."

"Support her!?!!! I BEEN SUPPORTING HER ALL MY LIFE!! Supporting her through shit before you were even in the picture! She wouldn't have grown into the woman she is if I haven't support her! "

I laughed,  "You? I'm the -"

"SHUT UP IM FUCKING TALKING!" She yelled now standing over the table pointing to me.  By this time, she was crying with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Your not just part is that reason Chris. Your just an add in that helped her in other ways. If it wasn't for me SUPPORTING her, she would've been dead years ago. I'm trying to protect my best friend. Having another child is going to be a lot. So before you go running your damn mouth trying to down talk someone, know your shit! Asshole!" She got up from the table walking out leaving me at the table.

I am honestly speechless but Im not surprised that she went off the way she did. She's normally like this meaning she's always yelling and shit.

I just needed to get my point across, which I did. I hope she know Teyana is indeed keeping the baby though. And that's a promise.

-{ MAKAYLA POV }-

I sat in my car crying.

"I HATE THAT FUCKING BASTARD!" I screamed hitting my steering wheel. When I accidentally hit the horn, I stopped.

Who is he to tell me I need to support my best friend?

I've been supporting her my whole life and HIS ASS FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS WHEN SHE WASN'T HERE! Christopher is really pissing me off.

I know Teyana more than Christopher. Trust me, I do. I know how she is.

I'm allowed to feel any way I want to about her being pregnant and what she should do with the baby. Him trying to buy breakfast for me and talk to me is not changing the way I feel about it.

I don't believe Teyana should keep the baby and I'm going to push it on her to where she doesn't. It's not that I don't want her to have another child, I just don't want her to harm herself in the future when the baby actually comes and she starts thinking about the father of the baby. 

Getting to work, I walked inside seeing customers shopping and I seen Teyana folding the jeans in the back of the store. When she seen me, she smiled stopping and started coming my way.

"Makayla! Hey! Bout time you came in, I was - Hey, are you okay?"

I sniffed shaking my head swallowing my tears.

"Your husband, I hate him." I walked away from her going to my office.

————————-

Comment Your Thoughts . 😽