Chapter 71

Thank you for all the love and support, readers and Hiroes.

---

It's been days but I haven't heard anything about Enkidu. I couldn't move freely here in the hideout since even my own room has too many microphone transmitters. I'm not sure if there's any hidden camera since as far as I know, King Lancer was once the protector of EL Ordre. He knew how to make devices that will be useful for their security. He can invent devices on his own.

And I heard that the spy necklace that I've found from Alter when she came back to the Red Faction's hideout to spy on us was also made by Shielder. That's why I'm not sure if he made a spy camera that couldn't be detected. Kaya limitado lang din ang mga galaw ko.

King Lancer took me back 'cause he knew that I'm a great planner. He doesn't want me to be his enemy.

But he's keeping me under his surveillance, though. Like a fucking prisoner.

He's afraid that I might leave him. Like how a brainwashed person is.

I was on my way back to my room after spending the whole day at the greenhouse again when I saw Yucca walking down the stairs habang paakyat naman ako. We stopped in the middle, there were two steps between us so I was looking up on her while she's looking down at me. And that pissed me off so fucking much. Kaya umakyat pa ako at tumayo sa baitang kung nasaan sya.

"I'm thrilled that you succeeded on brainwashing him." I said, straightforwardly. I don't see any reason to prolong this conversation.

I just want to know some things from her.

"When I left the Red Faction to buy time for him, there hasn't been any changes from him." I continued. "That's why I was surprised to see that he really did become someone... unrecognizable."

She flashed me a small smile. "I just did what you have instructed."

I stared at her. If she did it so perfectly, then she's dangerous. I mustn't look down on her. Parang may iba pa syang tinatago.

I know even before though. That something was off from her. She's not like Alter who always loved to impress me. Si Yucca, sunod lang ng sunod. And I don't really know much about her. Except for her real name and that she loves King Lancer so much.

"Where are the drugs?" I asked.

"I used it all on him, Your Majesty."

I let out a soft curse. That's a lot of drugs! I never said anything about using it all to him!

Fuck... This isn't good. Mahihirapan ako nito.

"I killed the Rook in him, Your Majesty." she continued. "I killed the person that he was before and made him a completely different person." she smiled. "Like how you instructed."

I raised an eyebrow at her and crossed my arms over my chest. Yeah... That was my idea. But I want to know everything and every step that she did that made King Lancer like that. I gave her the instructions. And I don't think that those were the only reason that made King Lancer a different person. She did a job well done.

I smirked when I realized something.

Yucca has an idea on how to brainwash someone completely.

"How are you, Your Majesty?" she asked. I flashed her my sweet smile.

"It's good to be back." I answered.

"Is that really how you feel?" she asked.

My smile didn't leave my face. "What in the fucking hell are you trying to say?"