Chapter 14

Warning: Spg
---

Loki smirked after I've said those words. He looked so confident that I will really call him as 'Your Majesty' again based on that mischievous smirk that was plastered on his lips. But I am confident as well. In fact, I was really disappointed that he is not the real King. He may have a royal blood but what I want is the real King of EL Ordre. So I'm sure that I will not address him in that way again.

I even let him fucked me senseless and used my body 'cause I really thought that he's the damn King. We both want it, yes, but I will never let him fuck me that way have I only known that he's the King's Bishop!

The nerve of him! But what else do I expect to a man with the same name as the God of trickster?

"Oh, that'll be easy." he said talking about making me address him as 'Your Majesty' again.

"You're so full of yourself." I said, full of disgust and mockery but it looks like it doesn't affected him. "Do you really think that I'll call you that way again when you're just the King's Bishop?"

He tilted his head to the side and stared down at me. It seems like he's making me feel intimidated. I know 'cause I've done this for so many times. But I will not get affected like before as I know the truth now.

"Wanna bet?" he said before he raised an eyebrow at me. His sea-green eyes were dancing mischievously.

"I will never let you fuck me again." I said. He chuckled but I noticed his head were closing the distance between us slowly. "It only happened between us 'cause you deceived me that you're the King."

"But don't deny the truth that you love how I fuck you hard." he whispered. His lips were already brushing with mine and I couldn't even turn my head away when I smelled his fresh breath and his expensive cologne.

Fuck. Why does he smelled so good? Just the scent of him could make me feel intoxicated!

"I still won't call you that way again." I said as I stared at those luscious lips. And it's like he was teasing me 'cause he wet his lips with his tongue in a very sensual way and even bit his lower lip.

"You surely will, my temptress. You will even beg me to fuck you senseless while calling me as 'Your Majesty'."

My breathing hitched when I heard him dirty talked again. Fuck this royalty. He looked so respectable with his authoritative aura on the outside but he's more than like that in bed.

I wet my lips and I saw his eyes stared at it with so much desire and lust. I was about to say something pero mukhang hindi na sya nakapagpigil at biglang inatake ang mga labi ko.

I moaned when our lips met. He kissed me in a way like he hadn't kissed anyone for a long time and was thirsty for more. His bold tongue delved inside my mouth and when it moved in a way like he's claiming what's his. I knew that I wouldn't last long.

I straighten my back and answered his kisses the same way he's giving me. I cupped both of his cheeks and pulled him towards me as I leaned my back on the one-seater sofa. He placed himseld in between my legs while his one hand were on my back to pulled me more to his body.

There's not even a space between us. Magkadikit ang mga katawan namin na parang kahit hangin ay ayaw padaanin. My body immediately felt hot as his kisses went down to my cheeks, to my jaw and down to my neck.

He removed my top and bra and his mouth quickly covered my left breast while he was massaging the other one with his hand. I bit my lower lip to keep my moan in my throat as I felt his tongue played with my nipple. I cried in pain when he lightly bit it and sucked the pain away.