Chapter 36

It took me a moment before the scene finally sink into my mind. Loki was sleeping beside me, so peacefully that it looked like he will never wake up anytime soon. He looked so at peace. Banayad ang paghinga nya and his face looked so relaxed.

My lips parted and I couldn't help but to stare at him. Even in his sleep, he really looked so handsome that I couldn't take my eyes off him. I've never slept with anyone so this is so new to me. I should wake him up and shove him out of my room but I chose to just watch him sleeping peacefully beside me.

He had the comforter covered his body from his waist down. We were both naked under the sheets 'cause we were so exhausted from yesterday's fuck that we didn't have any strength to put our clothes on.

So I have the full view of his chiseled chest and arms. His muscles were in the right places and I caught the sight of his abs down to his vline. And just by looking at it could already make me feel so hot early in the morning.

Fuck it... Ibinalik ko na lang ang tingin ko sa mukha nya.

I don't know what to feel. This is the first time that I woke up with someone else beside me on the same bed. I know what to do though. I should make him leave the room immediately. Ganoon ang dapat na gawin ko sa lahat. But this is Loki. And I don't know what's different with him that I couldn't make him leave and I just wanna stare at his sleeping face all day!

God fucking damn it!

He looked so unguarded. I could quietly get off the bed and took any weapon to kill him. I could use a knife and slash his throat. Or I could break his neck in one swift move.

I should move my body and kill him. And show the EL Ordre how much of a Mad Queen I am. But there must be something wrong with me 'cause I did nothing.

What in the damnation happened to me?

Maybe I was just tired to make any rash movements. Yeah... That's must be it. I always make a plan before doing anything against the enemies. This isn't the right time for that.

Then the timing had passed 'cause I saw Loki slowly opened his eyes. He looked distorted for a while like he's trying to remember where he is. But then, his eyes met mine and flashed me a breathtaking smile.

"Hey..." he greeted using his bedroom voice.

I groaned inwardly. His voice sounds so sexy that I felt it so unfair. How can this man be so attractive from head to toe and inside and out?

I pulled myself together. Fuck it. I mustn't let my guard down just because we slept together. I just didn't have any strength from last night to shoo him away because I am so damn tired.

"What—" I choke on my words so I had to clear my throat. "What are you doing here?"

He raised an eyebrow at me like I've asked a very obvious question.

"I slept here." he said as a matter of fact and I had to roll my eyes to show him how much I am annoyed by his answer.

"Obviously." I said. "But why did you slept here? You have your own room."

Loki got up and sat on the bed. I caught my bed when I saw his broad back and half of his butt. He had a flawless skin as well and I fought the urge to run my hands and caress his skin.

"Too tired from last night to go to my room." he answered.

Nilingon nya ako and I caught my breath when his hand touched my face. He caressed my cheeks in a most gentle way like he was touching the most valuable glass.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. Even his voice sounds so gentle too.

I slapped his hand off my face and decided to get up. The comforter that's covering my breast fell down but I didn't bother about it. I saw Loki eyed my body before his eyes settled on my face.