Chapter 58

Warning: Spg
---

I woke up, feeling ticklish as I felt someone caressing my face. I frowned before I opened my eyes. My gaze immediately landed on the most handsome man lying beside me on the bed and looking down at me. His hand was supporting his head while his elbow was leaning on the bed.

He didn't remove his hand away from my face even if he saw woke up already. He just continue softly brushing his thumb on my cheeks and sometimes, his using the back of his fingers while caressing my face.

A smile has automatically appeared on my face. I savoured the feeling of his soft touch on my skin and stared at his face. His sea-green eyes was looking straight at me and I knew that had he woken up for a while now and has been watching me ever since.

"Good morning, my Queen." he greeted me with his sexy bedroom voice that made me bite my lower lip.

"Good morning, my King."

He gave me a beautiful smile that nearly knocked out the air out of my lungs. Fuck it. I just woke up and I must've looked like shit but here's Loki who looked so attractive and sexy than ever with his disheveled hair and a smile! We were both naked under the sheet that was covering from my chest down. Habang kay Loki ay sa bewang pababa ang natatakpan sa kanya so I have the view of his chiseled chest and abs.

Loki slowly inch close on me and I caught the smell of his fresh breath before he buried his face on my neck. He hugged me as he inhaled my scent that sent chills to my whole body.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice were muffled against my skin. "Did I hurt you? Was I too rough?"

I giggled because of his questions. He sounded so worried and uncertain that he didn't do good job last night. But it's a total opposite. I think that what we did last night is the best for me given that I almost cried out of happiness after we did it.

I caressed his hair and shook my head.

"No, Loki. It was the best night for me."

I heard him heaved a deep sigh na parang doon lang sya nakahinga nang maluwag. I smiled as I continue on caressing his hair. It was so soft against my fingers as I try to grip some strands of it. I kissed his head and hugged him back before I closed my eyes.

I could feel the loud thumping of my chest and I'm sure that Loki could feel and hear it too 'cause I was feeling his. Halos magkasabay sa bilis ang tibok ng mga puso namin. It was simple yet perfect moment for me.

Another beautiful moment added to my memories.

We stayed like that for a while. I was hugging him while his face was still buried on my neck. I could hear his gentle breathing that I thought he's sleeping again if not for him kissing my neck from time to time.

"Let's take a bath together." sabi nya at na-concious tuloy ako sa amoy ko especially that he was inhaling my scent.

"Do I smell that bad?"

I felt him smile against my skin. "No. You smell so good that I could stay like this for the whole day. But we have to buy you a dress for the party."

Dahil sa sinabi nya ay pumayag ako sa gusto nya. He planted a quick kiss on my lips before he helped me got up on the bed. He chuckled when he saw me struggling while covering my body and he's fully naked as we walked towards the bathroom.

I don't even know why am I starting to get embarrassed around him. We just made love last night! He licked every inch of my body and the audacity of me to feel embarrassed at this time.

Fuck! We're going to take a bath together! Naked, of course! So stupid of me to let that slip my mind.

Sa inis ko ay binitiwan ko ang kumot na nakatakip sa katawan ko. I let it fall on the floor and Loki grinned as he eyed me from head to toe. I just made a face at him and walked inside the bathroom.