Chapter 12

I grimaced with disgust as I put these shitty clothes inside the travelling bag that I've found in the walk-in closet. I feel like crying whenever I imagined myself wearing these. But I have no choice since I know that Loki won't buy me clothes anyway!

I groaned. Fuck! The only thing that was good when I was abducted was when he bought me in here instead to some disgusting place, and of course, those intimate moments with the King of EL Ordre. If not then maybe, first day pa lang ay tinakasan na ako ng sanity ko.

Loki said that we will go to the EL Ordre's hideout. I know that he found out how I got my wound. He's too smart to know that I kept a communication device in my body and used it to contact my chess pieces. But he didn't believe me when I said that I didn't mention  where I am.

Oh well... I don't trust him as well. I just had to do this to buy more time for our plan.

I will leave King Lancer to Yucca and Enkidu. They should do everything for our plan to be successful while I'm buying the time for them.

I groaned in dismay when I put the last cloth in the bag. I zipped it close when I noticed a presence like someone is watching me. It was only faint but I was able to feel it since I had my training. And when I looked towards the door, I was right. I saw Loki leaning on the doorjamb while playing with his lips. I remember that he was doing that very same gesture when we first met.

I wanted to take a picture of him 'cause he looked like he was posing for a billboard ad but unfortunately, I don't have my phone with me. He just looked so good while leaning casually on the doorjamb like that with his black pants and gray button-down shirt. His hair was disheveled like he just brushed it with his fingers but that just made him looked more sexy. And fuck... The way he played with his lips seems so sensual to me.

"Do you need anything?" I asked with a sweet smile on my face, ignoring the feeling that I'm started to feel whenever I see him. I'm not in the mood for a good fuck because of the fucking wound in my arm. It still hurts.

Loki just stared down at me like he's analyzing me. I don't know but I really like it when he's looking at me this way. His sea-green eyes would darkened as he stares at me and I would feel delighted that those beautiful orbs were just on me.

He sighed and fished something out of the pocket of his pants. He threw it to me and I tried catch it in an instinct. I frowned when I saw that it's a medicine bottle.

"What's this?" I asked. I'm not in the mood to read those small letters.

"Pain reliever." he answered. "I'm certain that your wound is painful."

He was looking at my left arm that was already exposed because of the tank top that I'm wearing. There's no need to hide it since he already saw it. And he's right. My wound feels so painful than ever. The skin around it were now swollen and reddish.

I never expected him that he will give me a pain reliever for this. Wala nga syang pakialam kung kakainin ko ang mga pagkain sa fridge since I never failed on complaining to him everyday about the food that he's giving me. Sinasabi nya lang na huwag kong kainin kung ayaw ko, not giving a fuck if I will starve myself.

But now, should I assume that he's concern for me?

I smiled sweetly before I stood up and walked towards him. I choose not to appreciate his concern since it's useless anyway. Wala rin naman patutunguhan 'to.

"Aww, I'm so touched." I said and put a hand over my chest to where my heart is. "Thank you for your concern, Your Majesty. But there's no need for that."

He sighed and he looked like he's annoyed but was just composing himself. I chuckled 'cause he just looked so cute while doing so.

"I am not concerned." he said. "I just don't want you to die on me. I need to know where our Rook is."