Chapter 41

We went inside the main mall and my eyes almost glitter with delight when I saw my favorite stores. It's been so long since I visited them and did shopping because of this stupid bloody human chess game!

I felt excitement as I stared at these entrances to heaven for me but hell for Loki. They are already waiting for me to go inside and I'm just being a good citizen so I walked towards the first store that I wanted to visit.

I was welcomed with the saleslady who's dressed in a black coat, white inner and a black slacks with black heels. Ah... I miss this feeling. The feeling of people bowing down to me.

That's right, peasant. Bow down. Your Queen is here.

This is my most favorite designer store since they sell dresses that suits my taste. I like their designs and whoever the fashion designer is will receive a big clap from me.

I know how to appreciate good work.

Since Loki said to buy everything, I will literally buy everything that I want. Gusto kong palitan ang lahat ng mga basura na nasa loob ng walk-in closet ko in his penthouse. They were all trash. Those jeans and blouse looked disgusting.

I am disgusted with myself so I need clothes that will make me feel confident.

I took one dress from the display. It was a fitted black longsleeve dress with huge holes on the sides and I'm sure my bare waist and side boobs will get exposed in this. It also has a slit on the skirt. It looked decent but daring at the same time. So perfect for me.

I looked at Loki with a smile on my face. Itinapat ko ang damit sa katawan ko and showed it to him.

"What do you think?" I asked. The saleslady were just on the side, watching us.

"Looks good." he said but he was looking at my face. I rolled my eyes.

"The dress, Loki. I'm asking about the dress."

That's the only time he looked down at the dress and stared at it. The saleslady chuckled softly but I didn't mind her.

"Looks good." he said again like he didn't give much thought about it. I rolled my eyes heavenwards and turned to look at the saleslady.

"I'll get this." I said. I handed her the dress but I'm not finished yet. "And this." sabi kong basta na lang kumuha ng dress. I like all the dresses in this store anyway.

Loki didn't say anything as I walked around. He just quietly followed me and I'm sure like any other men, he will get bored soon.

"And this. This... Also this." I said, randomly pointing to the dresses that I walked past through. "I'll get this as well."

Kinukuha naman ng saleslady ang lahat ng tinuturo ko. I stopped and looked at Loki who's casually following me with his hands inside the pockets of his pants. He looked so handsome that all the women here inside the store were gaping at him.

I smiled at him.

"From here..." I said as I pointed at the first dress on the rack without taking my eyes off him. "Up to there." I said and pointed at the last dress. "I'll get those."

I saw Loki frowned as he eyed all the dresses that I pointed including those on the hands of the saleslady. He looked back at me as he opened the second button of his shirt. I noticed that he's wearing his crown necklace today.

"Do you truly need all of that?" he asked. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Yes, my King. I need these if I'm going to stay with you forever."

His lips slowly formed into a smirk before he took a step close to me and put an arm around my waist in a possessive way. It surprised me so I looked at him but his attention was on the saleslady.