Chapter 7

I noticed an unfamiliar ceiling the moment I opened my eyes. I was lying on a queen size bed and it just felt so comfortable that I almost forgot how did I end up here.

I inhaled the drug that was on hanky willingly and the last thing I remembered was Loki wrapping his arms around mine to prevent me from falling. I bit my lower lip and chuckled at the memory.

My plan was to kill the EL Ordre's King with every chance that I've got. And coming with him in this place will give me a lot of opportunities to finally finish the game. And once I have finished this stupid game, the gamemasters will grant our group to do whatever we want on the enemy's team. And I plan to kill them all before finally killing the gamemasters to completely stop this game.

So for now, I should focus on killing the EL Ordre's King.

I sighed and got up as I looked around inside the room. The curtains were wide open so I was able to see what's outside the glass window. The city skyline looked so beautiful in the evening and I could see some tall buildings outside. I realized that maybe, I was in a penthouse somewhere in the city.

I could tell that it was a penthouse based on the exterior of the room and how high the view from the outside is. The room was so wide yet has a simple design. There is also a bathroom inside and a walk-in closet na may mga pambabaeng damit and other necessities.

I raised an eyebrow and decided to go outside the room. My room is at the end of the hallway on the second floor and I noticed that there were some other rooms on the same floor. The doors were closed so I went downstairs and I quickly noticed the man who was standing on the living room while looking outside the glass window. He was on the phone and I wasn't even on the last step of the stairs when he turned around to look at me like he felt my presence.

Wow... A well-trained man, huh?

"Alright." Loki said over the phone but his eyes were on me. I continued walking without taking my eyes off him.

Geez... This man will always be beautiful.

He wore a cream white sweatshirt and a khaki shorts. It was a simple get up but he looked like he was going to walk on a runway to model his clothes. Kahit ano pa yatang isuot nya ay babagay sa kanya.

Well... He looks good naked too.

I decided to walked around the house while he was still busy talking on the phone. Nakarating ako sa may kitchen and I saw the racks where the knives are. Kinuha ko ang pinakamaliit doon. I hid my hands on my back before I walked back to where Loki is.

"Send me the proposal through my email " he said. Tumigil ako sa harapan nya nang makalapit na ako sa kanya. "Alright. I'll wait for it."

"Is this your place?" I asked when he ended the call.

I looked around and I could see that it's a luxury penthouse. Everything looked so expensive and I can't help but to feel overwhelmed.

"Aww... I thought that you were going to bring me at some rundown house or on a filthy warehouse when you kidnapped me." I looked at him and smiled. "You must've thought that I'm a Queen and I don't deserve places like that so you brought me here. I'm so touched."

"Think whatever you want." Loki said and put his phone inside the pockets of his shorts.

I just chuckled and sat down on the couch, still hiding the knife on my hand. The place was so beautiful plus the magnificent veiw from the outside. It was so side, like a freaking mansion. I'm even willing to stay here for so long. Walang reklamo especially that there's a very hot man to accompany me.

"Tell me where our Rook is." Loki said after a while.

I looked at him and saw him leaning on the glass window. His arms were crossed over his chest and since he's wearing a sweatshirt, I can't see the muscles on his arms that I remembered were flexing as he held my body firmly while thrusting hips roughly on me.