Chapter 6

Nergal stood on his four feet when he saw me walked out of the room. He yawned and stretched his body before walking towards my direction. But because Loki is in front of me, he stopped and regarded the presence of the EL Ordre's King first.

Loki just remained standing when my cute little tiger went up to him. His stance didn't even waver. He let Nergal smell him first to recognized his scent before he crouched down and pet the tiger on his head.

I smirked.

"Seems like Nergal could tell that you're really the EL Ordre's King, huh?" I said as I've watched him pet Nergal continously. He even caressed it's body and my tiger looks like he's enjoying it. I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow at them.

Back off, Nergal... That man is mine.

Loki just made me do that thing I never thought I would ever do with a man I've only met. Wala pang dalawang oras kaming nagkakakilala but he made me feel that there's something in my life that I've been missing. I'm just surprised that I've managed to live for this long without having the pleasure that he just gave me.

Ah... He's just so irresistible.

I thought that I never want to have sex with somebody. Oh, how much I hate men. My father, when he was still alive, was always slapping me with the truth that I am a woman and so weak. And I would never have the strength of a man.

So since then, those were the questions I always ask myself. Why was I born as a woman? Why can't I be a man? Then maybe if I was, my father would be proud of me. Maybe if I was a man, my father wouldn't do those things to me. Then maybe, I wouldn't hate who I am today. I wouldn't hate men.

At first. I even wished to be reborn as a man. I cut my hair short and started dressing and acting like a man. But father got mad even more and made me realized that I will never be a man no matter how hard I try. That I will remain in this weak and disgusting shell called woman for the rest of my lives.

But not until I became the Queen of Red Faction.

Men, they were not really as strong as I thought they would be. Most of my chess pieces were men and I realized that they can be so dumb, so weak and brainless as well. They were weaker than me so it was so easy to make them bow down to me and made them follow all my orders.

Men... They are disgusting as well.

But Loki... I don't know. I have no idea what happened to me. He just made me want to suddenly bow down to him and do everything he wants. I even forgot that I hate men with just one look on his sea-green eyes.

Maybe because he's the EL Ordre's King and a real royalty?

Of course... That must be the reason. No one would ever made me feel that way other than the King that I am so obsessed to kill. After all, he's a higher chess piece than me.

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked when he stopped petting Nergal. He stood up so I had to crane my neck to look up to him since he's taller than me.

"You don't have to know." he answered with his thick British accent and he just sounds so hot. "You will stay with me until we find our Rook that you took from us."

Pinanatili ko ang pagkakahalukipkip ko at tiningala sya. With an eyebrow raised, of course. I should still look elegant but intimidating.

"So you're kidnapping me?" I asked while suppressing my laugh.

"Perhaps." he said. "But if it's against your will, you can just tell me where our Rook is. Then we will not resort on kidnapping."

I pouted and acted like I'm thinking. His sea-green eyes were just staring on me. The intensity of his gaze was too much that I anticipated on touching him again.