Chapter 55

Note: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please keep in mind that I wasn't trying to harm anyone. All of this were just a product of my imagination.

Thank you.
------

Loki and I decided that we're gonna spend our time at his beach house. He just asked someone to brought my clothes since he already has everything that he needs in here. Seems like he spends his time more in this beach house than in palace or any of their manors.

I tried to enjoy every moment and opportunity that I'm with him. There's still my worries and doubts but I set it all aside for the mean time. I just want to create happy memories with Loki since this is also the first time that I felt like I'm on a cloud nine.

I felt Loki planted a kiss on my shoulder blades which automatically put a smile on my face. We were lying on a sun lounger while watching the calm waves of the sea together. Sya ang nakahiga talaga sa sun lounger habang ako ay nasa pagitan ng dalawang hita nya at nakakulong sa mga bisig nya.

This moment feels so perfect.

"I always feel chuffed whenever I see your real smile." he said

I made a soft chuckle and I felt him smile against my shoulders. I was wearing my two piece bikini under a sheer beach robe while Loki was only wearing his beach shorts. He was topless so I could feel his body heat as the robe that I'm wearing was so thin.

"Loki?"

"Hm?"

"You told me that your butler made you feel like a normal kid, right?"

"Uh-huh?"

"Tell me what other things you did as a normal child besides playing under the rain."

I want to hear his stories. 'Cause me? I've never got to experience being a normal kid that will always play and have fun. I was busy trying to get the approval of my father and make him proud. I was busy with the training as a chess pieces and the Queen.

Come to think of it. I didn't get to have a normal life like the majority of the people have. I was never the normal teenager. I was busy thinking of a plan for our team. I was busy being the Queen of the Red Faction.

That's why I wanna hear his stories. It will be enough for me. I'm sure that he enjoyed those times and that is enough for me.

"Hmm..." Loki hummed as he was thinking.

He put his chin on my shoulder and from the corner of my eyes, I saw him smile.

"He let me take a bath on a river." I smiled with his story. "Where there were so many leeches that would clung on me."

That surprised me. "Seriously?"

He chuckled. "Yeah... Then Death would have a hard time trying to remove the leeches off me while lecturing me. But he always took me to the river again whenever I asked him."

I smiled. That sounds fun...

"I got to laugh so loud whenever I was with him. He doesn't care if I didn't look like a royalty anymore as I laugh my ass out. I got to scream. I got to experience running so fast as he chase after me."

I looked at him. His face was on a side view but I could see clearly how his eyes twinkle as he tells me his childhood stories. He really treasures those memories of him.

I couldn't help but to feel envious of him. How I wish I also have memories like that where I can smile whenever I tell someone about it. How I wish that I got to enjoy my life even for a while.