Chapter 70

We went straight to the new Red Faction's hideout after we got back to the Philippines. It looked almost like our old hideout but this was a lot bigger and in a secluded area. It looked like a big villa but I knew that once inside, it will be a lot different from a normal villa.

King Lancer was wearing an all black outfit again. His inner was a turtle neck longsleeve under a long coat that reached his knees. And a tight pants that was paired with a black combat boots. His gray color looked disheveled as he brushed it with his fingers.

Yucca and Enkidu were walking behind us but I didn't have to look back just to know that Yucca was staring at King Lancer. I almost laughed 'cause for me, she looked like she was waiting for him to look at her.

"This is the throne room." King Lancer said as he opened the wide door that was inside the hideout.

I went inside as I looked around the place. There's a red carpet that was set up on the floor from the door up to the that elevated place where there are two golden royal chairs on top of it. I chuckled as I walked towards it.

I slowly sat down and made myself comfortable. I sat straight and rested my arms on the armrest. I crossed my legs and lifted my chin as I looked at King Lancer who was walking right up to me.

"This is what you wanted, right?" he said before he sat down at his own chair too.

"Yeah..." I answered as my fingers slowly caressed the armchair, tracing the details.

"I have another gift for you."

King Lancer's snapped his fingers after he said that. I squinted my eyes and keep staring at him while I'm waiting for something to happen. He chuckled and pointed a finger to the door. And there... I saw my favorite pet.

"Nergal!"

He ran his way towards to where I am. I giggled when he put his front paws on my lap and rubbed his head on my cheeks and purred. I keep on giggling as I tickled him on his chin.

"Did you miss me, huh? Did you miss me?" I asked as Nergal excitedly put his paw against my cheeks and put it back on my lap again.

He did miss me!

"He's been a very good boy." King Lancer said as he watched us with a smile on his face. I smiled back at him and continued playing with my pet.

Fuck! I now realized that I missed him! How could I live those days without him by my side? I mean Nergal has been with me since I was a kid. Father forced me to take care of him, saying that I will look strong with Nergal by my side.

We've been together yet I managed to live for so many months without him!

Of course... I was having fun that I couldn't even think of him. But those fun days were now over.

We decided to eat lunch after that little reunion that I had with my pet. There was a long table on the dining area at doon kami sa magkabilang dulo naupo ni King Lancer. Enkidu and Yucca were standing at our sides, just watching us while we're eating and waiting for our orders.

Now... This is the reality for me.

"That fucked up sister of yours..." he said after awhile of eating. "I heard that she's a product of a rape."

I cut the steak elegantly and eat that small piece before I answered him.

"Yes."

King Lancer chuckled. "I found out that incident wouldn't even happen if only my mother didn't pretend to be a man."

"Probably."

"Well... Nagpanggap si Mom na isang lalaki so the enemies wouldn't look down on her and target her. 'Cause apparently, there's an issue of misogyny in this game that the men are looking down at women. That men think that they were stronger than women."