Chapter 11

The first thing that I felt when I woke up the next morning was the pain on my arm. The pain was almost unbearable that my body felt so weak. But I ignored it and had a hard time getting up. I almost blacked out while doing so.

Fuck... It was really painful. I can't even move my left arm even slightly without feeling so much pain. I took a deep breath and calm myself to regain my strength. Maybe it was hurting so much since I didn't move much on my sleep. The pain would probably subside later.

Ignoring the pain on my arm, I walked towards the bathroom to take a bath. I was careful not to make any sudden movements with my left arm 'cause I feel like the pain will just drain my strength. It's so early in the morning so I don't want to start the day feeling so weak.

I cleaned up my wound after I took a bath with the antiseptic that I've found from the first aid kit in the walk-in closet. I put a dressed my wound as a final step.

I stared at myself in the mirror. My left arm looked swollen because of the wound. No wonder it hurts so much. But it's a good thing na nabawasan rin naman ang sakit compared earlier.

Loki will definitely notice this. I know that he is smart so he might have a suspucion as to why I got this if he sees my wound.

So I decided to look for clothes that will cover my whole left arm. I found a turtleneck sweater so I chose that one. It was way too different on how I usually dress but at least Loki wouldn't see the wound on my arm. If he asks questions about my clothes, then I will just think of an alibi. The more important thing is that he shouldn't see my wound.

I put on a shorts with ripped design to show skin and counter the sweatshirt that almost covered my whole upper body. Maybe Loki wouldn't have a suspicion kapag nagpakita pa rin ako ng balat.

It's a good thing that I'm a right-handed so I don't have to use my left arm that much. The wound I did was a bit deep and I couldn't move without the grimaced on my face. It was so hard to act like I'm not hurting when in fact, the pain was too much.

I went out of the room and stopped in front of the door that Loki warned me not to enter. I am really curious about the woman who owns this room that made Loki react like that. He was always so composed and had the mischievous smirk on his lips and that was the only time that I saw him getting mad like that.

I tried to turn the doorknob to open the door but as expected, it was locked. I have the knowledge on how to pick a lock but I'm not in the mood today since there's this fucking wound on my arm.

Maybe next time. But I have to find a way to find out who the owner of this room is.

Before, I could just ask Alter if I want someone's information and she will gladly do it. But now that she chose to betray me and side with EL Ordre, we don't have any tracker in our team anymore. Enkidu knows stuffs about hacking but it isn't enough.

I need someone who has the same skills as Alter.

I decided to go down and I saw Loki who was on the phone again. He looked so handsome in his plain white shirt and maong shorts. But anyway, lahat naman ay bagay sa kanya.

He already saw me even before I reached the last step of the stairs. He frowned and eyed me from head to toe before he stared really hard on my sweater. I just raised an eyebrow at him like this outfit was just a usual thing for me.

"Yeah, someone will take over my position for a while." I heard him say over the phone but his eyes never left me. Particularly on my outfit.

I just shrugged my shoulders and went on the kitchen. I opened the fridge and sighed in contentment when I saw the normal breakfast meal that I usually eat. Bacon, hotdog, egg and a fresh milk. I poured a glass of milk to start the day.