Chapter 1

I was caressing the tiger cub that was lying on my lap. Its fur is so soft it almost felt like I was touching a cotton. I look at the baby tiger and saw that it was sleeping peacefully on my lap. A soft smile had escaped from my lips but it quickly disappeared when I remembered where I am.

I looked ahead at the long table and saw my pieces having a hard time to come up with a plan. Enkidu was standing beside me and there's no doubt that he could also see how disorganized they are. I slowly closed my eyes and counted from one to ten to stop the throbbing in my head.

It has been a year but they are still like this. They couldn't properly make a move without my supervision. They don't have the capability to come up with a good startegy and plan. They were just here, waiting for my orders.

I asked them to think for a better plan 'cause we will make our first move as early as possible. I wanted the Red Faction to be the white piece in this game. So we have to strike first.

I am aware that some of the parents from the enemy haven't passed down their position to their successor yet. Their reason is that they were still too young to be in this game. But when I looked at Alter and Yucca, it is not a valid reason.

So we will strike even if they are not ready yet. This is a game. We are ready. We couldn't wait any longer to start this Bloody Human Chess game.

I couldn't wait any longer to execute my plan.

The game of chess is all about a good strategy and carrying out a great plan. If the player who play this game is unprepared, then he will most likely just lose in the end.

But we are more than ready now. My pieces are all excited to make their moves. I could see the bloodlust in their eyes as they are trying to think of a good plan to checkmate the enemy's King. I could clearly tell that they are thirsty for blood.

How did my pieces became like this? They were so violent and desperate to kill. So desperate that they can't even think of a good plan and just wanted to kill the EL Ordre's chess pieces.

A smile has slowly crept on my face. They are exactly what I need. No brains at all but have shitloads of strength.

I will be the brain in this group. That was one of my advantage afterall.

Even if I do not have the strength to fight, at least I have my brain. I could come up with a good plan. I have the beauty. I could seduce anyone with this face. And those are enough for the people to fear me.

They should all fear my words.

"Silence." I softly said when I couldn't take the noise anymore. They were all just blabbering nonsense things. Nagpupustahan kung sino daw ang may pinakamaraming mapapatay sa kanila.

Dyke and Black were arguing with that topic ever since I let them think of a good strategy. But both of them seem like they do not have the ability to think of things like this. They only have the strength but they do not know how to use their brains.

Black was just sitting on his chair in silence that made one of my eyebrow rose. He always has a say when were working out with a plan but he seems like he's not in the mood today.

And that's when I noticed the dark circles under his eyes. His hair was unruly like he didn't have the time to brush his hair. I noticed that he lose weight and that's when I realized what's happening to him.

He's definitely using drugs. Not a surprise to me since I know that he's also a drug dealer.

Alter is busy with her laptop again and Ross and Sieg were looking at the screen trying to understand what she's doing. But I know, kahit abutin pa sila ng taon sa pagtitig doon, hinding-hindi nila maiintindihan iyon.